Eroscoin (ERO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Eroscoin has a current supply of 240,000,000 ERO with 186,744,000 ERO in circulation. The last known price of Eroscoin is $0.002438 USD and is up 0.77% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $1,112 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing Eroscoin
1. Guarda Wallet
Guarda is a custody-free multiplatform cryptocurrency wallet with a user-friendly interface designed to store, manage, transfer and receive digital assets. Guarda Wallet currently supports over 40 most popular blockchains and thousands of their tokens (including BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, ETC, XMR, ZEC, XRP, EOS, KIN, LTC, XLM, DASH and more). All the currencies can be purchased within the wallet with a bank card. The users can also exchange currencies via built-in exchange service and make fast crypto transactions.
2. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
3. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Click Here To Buy Trezor Wallet.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your Eroscoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .