Essentia (ESS) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Essentia has a current supply of 1,755,313,373 ESS with 843,418,920 ESS in circulation. The last known price of Essentia is $0.000724 USD and is down 1.38% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 8 active market(s) with $46,363 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Powered by a set of protocols connecting centralized and multi-chain decentralized resources, Essentia is an operating system which enables everyone to create powerful interactions and experiences with their own data.
The Essentia Framework
The Essentia framework is bootstrappable from anywhere in the world from just a seed. For any consumer needing decentralized storage or crypto exchanges, organizations requiring smart-contract capabilities or developers wanting to build blockchain solutions – it’s the most efficient way to experience and utilize the new internet, where cryptograhy rules and data remains in the control of the user.
In Essences, entities own their data, interlinking them across multiple services. They can be of individuals, companies, groups or organisations.
Synergies are the connective tissue of operations. They link different platforms, resources and modules together for them to be able to interoperate.
Developers can build on top of them and users can pay for leaner, more powerful and efficient applications on the Essentia framework.
Essentia Masternodes serve as PoW-consensus nodes used to increase the security of the Essentia blockchain. They generate the base chain for the voting mechanism in the sharding chains. A masternode operator receives 25% of the total block reward.
Supernodes are PoS/PBFT-like consensus nodes with sharding chains, Atomic Swaps, dApp Virtual Machine modules, etc… Supernodes allow the network to reach significantly higher throughputs. To operate a Supernode, users need to have ESS to start signing the blocks and receive 75% of the total block reward.
The Essentia App
Essentia is a masternoded multi-chained set of protocols connecting centralized and decentralized resources to create new powerful interactions and experiences.
Create and manage your own blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem with a multi-chain wallet, secure exchanges, in-depth portfolio, and much more, all within a convenient and lightning-fast platform.
With Essentia, trading is easier than ever – no need to create countless accounts on a ton of platforms. Essentia provides you with a complete set of trading tools that will let you manage all your crypto’s in one place!
Buy, sell, exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum (and ALL ERC20 tokens), track your assets, auto-sync your exchanges, stay in the know about the latest happenings in the crypto space.
Buy, sell, exchange Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) ( and many different ERC20 tokens such as Zilliqa (ZIL), Bancor (BNT), OmiseGo (OMG), Raiden (RDN), KIN (KIN), TenX (PAY) etc…) Stop worrying about your funds with Essentia’s bulletproof security – three backup/login options and no server to hack. Store your mnemonic phrases, seed, and keystore file directly on your device to login quickly and effortlessly.
Tips for securely storing your Essentia
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .