ETERBASE describes itself as a cryptocurrency exchange platform with a focus on crypto to SEPA integration (via individual IBAN accounts), multi-asset support, and regulatory compliance. ETERBASE aims to become a fully compliant platform that offers a broad range of B2C and B2B cryptocurrency-specialized solutions, such as a high-frequency trading platform, over-the-counter trading, and high-frequency server hosting with a direct-market access and incentive system for market makers.
The Eterbase Coin (XBASE) is a native utility token for our exchange and itself has multiple forms of utility, essentially being the cornerstone of our present and future ecosystem. Currently Eterbase Coin (XBASE) utilizes two networks: Ethereum (XBASE) and Binance Chain (XBASE-B or XBASE-CD2). Both tokens are treated in the same way for all utility purposes on platform.
Negative Trading Fees
Negative Trading Fees: Traders will automatically be paid a certain percentage on their trades if they are on the market maker side of the transaction and have activated their Premium Membership.
Eterbase allows users to make and receive SEPA payments in their personal IBAN accounts seamlessly connecting the world of crypto and banking in the EU.
ETERBASE are proudly based in Europe and we adhere to comply with all laws and regulations of the European Union such as GDPR and AMLD4/AMLD5.
As mentioned in Negative Trading Fees, up to 50% of the fees generated by trade are rewarded to the Maker of the order if they are a Premium 9 Member. Half of it (25% of the total) goes to Eterbase. The other half (25% of the total) goes towards Referral Bonuses.
In order to incentivize existing users to bring more people to the platform, we are implementing a 5 chain referral system. This means that 5% increments of the Referral Bonus mentioned above are distributed to the chain of traders who have referred the trader who pays the fee.
Tips for securely storing your ETERBASE
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.