Etheroll Ethereum dice game is provably-fair, has a low 1% house edge and no sign-ups or deposits. Etheroll is an Ethereum smart contract for placing bets on provably-fair dice game using Ether with no deposits or sign-ups. Each dice roll is provably random and cryptographically secure thanks to the nature of the Ethereum blockchain.
How Does Etheroll work?
Etheroll is an online casino. However, the casino spins around only a single dice game. That dice game allows players to choose a bet size and their shot of winning before rolling the gadget. As the difficulty of your bet goes up, your winnings increase.
If you win, your winnings are paid into your account promptly. There’s no outsider involvement because Etheroll uses the Ethereum Smart Contract framework. It’s precisely how blockchain-based online casinos should work.
How does Etheroll profit if the games are provably reasonable? The company cases to have a 1% house edge. In general, the dice games guarantee to be a fun method to win more Ethereum cash while playing in a domain with minimal transaction fees and a tiny house edge.
Provably Fair Gaming
In a few words, Provably Fair is a tool which lets you and the Ethereum Casino to randomize the result of the bet or game. Additionally, it also lets you to independently authenticate the fairness of each bet placed at any one time.
Since all the transactions between the house and the player are being conducted online, you can easily validate the outcome of the bet with a simple click; by entering the details of the bet on a verification page and confirm that indeed the result of the game was indeed fair and the combinations generated were totally random.
Deposit Ethereum to your account; select the game; enter your bet amount; adjust the slider to change the number and percentage chance of winning and select the ‘Roll’ option to play. The platform will randomly generate a lucky number between 1 and 100, and if it’s less than your specified number (the one that adjusted using the slider), you win.
The customer support is given by a specific email address on the site and means to react to all questions within a time of 24 hours. This includes questions regarding the platform, issues confronted while playing the game, and any issues experienced while withdrawing funds – since the platform pledges to give all withdrawals and refunds instantly.
Tips for securely storing your Etheroll
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.