Ethersocial (ESN) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate ESN through the process of mining. Ethersocial has a current supply of 73,172,811 ESN with 35,512,838 ESN in circulation. The last known price of Ethersocial is $0.007804 USD and is down 3.91% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $91 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Payment for digital content
- It would be good to have the partnership with major companies, such as Naver or Daum, but we decided to approach it realistically.
- We looked for the online cartoon company because it has many advantages with use of ESN.
- You can use the online cartoon service through ESN with value of $0.46. However, the value of ESN would be interconnected with the online cartoon service after listing on exchanges.
P2P financial settlement system
- The partnership with Korea Funding the 7th biggest P2P loan company in Korea.
- It was a strategic partnership that required mutual help. Both cryptocurrencies and P2P loans are highly aggressive investment. As Korea Investment itself has also established a community for attracting investment using coins and for unlisted stocks, we continue to conduct technical and marketing consultations.
- Currently, we are working on two things through the partnership.
- A mortgage on mining equipment for miners: This is sort of loan products that miners can make liquidity of finance.
- We are planning to provide ESN to large investor of P2P loan as prize to increase accessibility of ESN in the real world.
- We think that we can implement both of them in May.
Reward system for digital content
- The Reward system considers a variety of activities and offers coins as rewards.
- Rewards will be given depending on not only the contents but also comments, likes and more that.
- contribute to the creation of high quality contents. (April 2018)
A more global reward system for digital content will be established later. (The system will open in 4Q, 20
Coins for Communities and Game Accounts
ESN is created based on Ethereum. They have optimized ESN as community coins leveraging smart applications of Ethereum. ESN activates a social network of people, who are participating in a community based on easily available cryptocurrencies and can produce coins at the same.
ESN is built upon highly secured blockchain technology similar to long-proven Ethereum.
We ensure ESN’s reliability as there hasn’t been any cases of blockchain damages.
However, security of individuals and exchanges are irrelavant to that of blockchain, we strongly advise you to remain extremely careful to your own accounts, mining pool accounts and choice of exchange.
Blockchain-based coins have their own purposes and usages. ESN is designed to develop, apply and distribute features that are useful for communities. Also, other communities can develop their ‘tokens’ based on ESN and use them as separate coins.
Tips for securely storing your Ethersocial
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .