ETHLend (LEND) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. ETHLend has a current supply of1,299,999,942 LEND with 1,115,389,877 LEND in circulation. The last known price of ETHLend is $0.009366 USD and is up2.81% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 12 active market(s) with $282,317 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://ethlend.io/.
Secure & Open Marketplace
- Funds stored on a non-custodial Smart ContractLoan data auditable by design on the Ethereum blockchain
- You control your own wallet
- Regulated by code
- Crosschain interoperability with Bitcoin
Best 4 Wallet For Storing ETHLend
#1 Ledger Nano S
The Ledger Nano S is exceptionally one of the most popular hardware wallets available which looks like an ordinary USB drive, but it even features a built-in screen and even transaction confirmation buttons. Known to be simple and secure, the Ledger plugs into your computer through the USB port when its necessary to access your crypto holdings.
One of its main features is the small organic LED screen built into the device, that provides additional protection when you display your private keys. It is proved to be one of the best bitcoin gold wallets.
Link: Ledger Nano S
The Trezor hardware wallet is yet another popular choice for anyone who wants to store their crypto offline and is the most secure hardware wallet, cheaper than Ledger. Trezor is a USB-style hardware wallet that has been designed to provide protection against the threat of keyloggers which might record the keystrokes necessary to gain access to your funds. Trezor does this by creating or generating a randomized PIN code every time you want to access your wallet and by displaying it on the LED screen of the device, so it’s for your eyes only.
A free Ethereum and ERC-20 wallet client that makes it easier for you to manage, store, receive, and transfer Ether and ERC-20 tokens. Recommended by veterans of the industry, MyEtherWallet is compatible with Trezor wallets, Ledger wallets, and MetaMask. MyEtherWallet also allows users to download and print their wallets creating paper versions.
4. Metamask Wallet
MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node.
MetaMask includes a secure identity vault, providing a user interface to manage your identities on different sites and sign blockchain transactions.
Tips for securely storing your ETHLend
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.