EUNO• is a decentralized peer-to-peer digital currency that looks to become a leading payment medium in tomorrow’s cashless society by supporting near field communication (NFC) mobile payments in everyday purchases as well as wallet to wallet transactions, through secure and easy to use applications. EUNO• was developed with the aim of tapping into core elements that have so far hindered public use, while not compromising the key features that make cryptocurrencies a revolutionary technology: decentralized, trust-less, immutable, and incorruptible.
EUNO• is a self funded and community focused project that was developed by an experienced team in the cryptocurrency space, which intends to guide the project’s progress in its early life and continue to gradually transfer governance duties to its users and community in order to achieve full decentralization. Along with a unique protocol to incentivise use in daily transactions, the structure of EUNO• coin is designed with security, usability, wide public acceptance and fair distribution in mind.
Technically, EUNO• combines solid security features building on previously developed cryptocurrencies that have succeeded in addressing network vulnerabilities and minimizing incentives for malicious attacks. From a user’s perspective, EUNO• is a privacy-by-choice coin focused on a user friendly experience through platforms and tools that would support commercial exchange with minimal requirements of operational knowledge and merchant infrastructure.
EUNO• is furthermore built with an aim to survive independently of its founders in the longer run, embracing a community-driven governance structure to promote transparency and flexibility, which would facilitate adaptation to the future technological and financial needs of the market.
Finally, and in terms of drive to exposure and user acceptance, We introduce into the cryptocurrency space the Adoption and Convergence Incentivized Distribution (ACID) protocol, a technical innovation that aims to incentivize commercial use and wider coin distribution enabled by EUNO• Masternodes.
The ultimate vision of EUNO• is a widely accepted and extensively distributed digital currency, to be used by consumers for online commercial exchange and in over the air (OTA) near field communication (NFC) point of sale (POS) transactions, with minimal requirements of consumer technical expertise and integration processes by merchants.
EUNO• masternodes are nodes that support network integrity and play a key role in the currency’s ecosystem, enabling Darksend transactions and permitting operators to vote as part of EUNO•’s community-driven governance structure. In addition, EUNO• masternodes will in the future support the currency’s use incentive and distribution system by financing the ACID protocol.
EUNO return for supporting the network, masternode operators receive rewards in a decentralized manner based on the number of operational masternodes at the time and the reward system described under EUNO• specs. Intended under-the-hood improvements to EUNO• masternodes involve adjusting the voting and rejection systems to restrict miners who prove unreliable team players from voting on which masternode will receive the reward, and rejecting their block when they refuse to pay a masternode.
Tips for securely storing your EUNO
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .