Experty (EXY) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Experty has a current supply of 79,404,564 EXY with 27,088,352 EXY in circulation. The last known price of Experty is$0.013564 USD and is up 6.37% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 8 active market(s) with$50,406 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
There are fans who want to reward your time
Experty Let them call you and create a memorable and personal experience together. Just share your quick call link, answer calls and get rewarded.
No monthly fees. You decide how much your time is worth – what you set is what you get. Quickly withdraw funds to your bank account.
Experty is a protocol that brings the “expert network” business onto the blockchain. It aims to connect experienced professionals to users for consulting purposes.
Expert networks in the past were companies that would scout out professionals with a high level of expertise in their field, and offer them work as a temporary consultant for people that were specifically looking for advice in that field. The expert network company will then receive a small commission from the transaction.
Experty’s vision is taking the decentralizing aspect of a blockchain and cutting out the middleman. Knowledge seekers will be able to connect with their knowledge provider of choice without having to go through an intermediary.
Experty will also be made through a smart contract that directly links the knowledge provider with the knowledge seeker, so payment between the two parties will be nearly instant. They do not plan on using a marketplace type model for their product, instead knowledge providers will be able to share their Experty link directly on their social or professional media such as LinkedIn, email signature, or Twitter profile.
- By removing the middleman, Experty is able to provide expert network services at a lower rate than current incumbents. Certain experts currently charge a rate of thousands of dollars per hour and hopefully this would be reduced if they choose Experty.
- The team has already lined up a fair number of cryptocurrency experts ready to provide consulting services when the platform launches.
- By putting a link in the expert’s social media instead of having a centralized place with all the experts’ information, we believe it would make it a lot easier for users to consult with the experts.
Tips for securely storing your Experty
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.