Faceter (FACE) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Faceter has a current supply of 938,641,610 FACE with 470,623,560 FACE in circulation. The last known price of Faceter is $0.000819 USD and is up 2.09% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $3,458 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Truly smart surveillance
Faceter is a system that makes video surveillance smart, changing cameras from just seeing to thinking – face recognition, object detection and real-time video content analysis.
Be aware of a certain or unknown person visit or about any visit in a period of time.
Organize your cameras in zones and configure special rules for them.
Receive emails or Push notifications regarding any alert triggered.
Convenient video archive
Track each case of a particular person appearing in a certain place and easily pull up those specific records from your archive.
Powerful apps for intelligent surveillance
Applications for any computer or mobile device, allow users to access video surveillance systems from anywhere and without having to master complex and slow interfaces.
Secure your home
Owing to a variety of the offered Applications, home video surveillance becomes handy and easy to use for anyone who owns smartphone. Faceter is a user friendly interface that can connect to existing CCTV infrastructure. Users have the flexibility to add just the cameras they want or all of them with simple step by step instructions and online support.
Faceter open API, digital smart AI solution allows smart homes to connect their technology as well. User friendly installation process, customisable notifications and alert triggers, enable new level of home security & surveillance.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Faceter
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
4. Coinomi Wallet
Coinomi is a mobile wallet. It is a multicurrency wallet and supports forked coins. Coinomi also supports the ERC20 coins and is backed by a very good community of developers. It stores all your private keys securely within the wallet itself and you have full control of your funds. It is an HD wallet protected by a PIN code, a seed code and a passphrase feature. However, you have to activate its token feature by adding your set of tokens. You can download the Coinomi App into your Android phones. The iOS version will be launched soon.
5. Exodus Wallet
Exodus is a desktop wallet designed to give you complete control over your cryptocurrency assets. For starters, it’s the first desktop wallet that offers full compatibility with ShapeShift – a popular instant cryptocurrency exchange supporting dozens of tokens. This means Exodus users have access to nearly a dozen cryptocurrencies.
Like other desktop wallets, Exodus stores cryptocurrency assets directly on your machine. Because Exodus is a lite wallet, you never have to download the whole blockchain to your computer.
Exodus’s biggest claim to fame is its intuitive, user-friendly platform. The Exodus desktop wallet aims to give you all the bells and whistles to control an entire cryptocurrency portfolio, but it is designed for people who have never actually used an exchange.
Tips for securely storing your Faceter
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.