FedoraCoin (TIPS) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate TIPS through the process of mining. FedoraCoin has a current supply of 482,759,907,611 TIPS with 212,269,865,434 TIPS in circulation. The last known price of FedoraCoin is $0.000001 USD and is down 3.46% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $1,462 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
FedoraCoin and purchase anywhere with the Fedora Gold FED coin FED Gold – Swift, Dependable and Private. Please join all are welcome! The Fedora Gold community welcomes all contributions from enthusiasts, engineers, and anyone interested in the future of crypto.
Your FedoraCoin wallet can securely Tip, Pay and Receive FED Gold with some of the fastest network times around. Transactions will typically confirm within seconds! We have built in the best of privacy features – your wallet secures your FED coin in total privacy, while FED coin transactions remain visible on the Fedora Gold explorer.Get the very latest GUI wallet builds, or grab the source code from repo.
Fedora Gold Evelotion
Fedora Gold (FED coin) launched in SEP 2018. The FED coin is part of the CryptoNote family, using a highly customised CryptoNight V7 mining algorithm. This is key to our goals of increasing the value and reach of Fedora, enhancing the tech fundamentals and providing a foundation for future development. The Fedora Project has it’s origins in TIPS, and existing Tips holders are welcome and able to exchange their Tips for FED coin. You can follow the swap activity on Offical Telegram The FED coin CryptoNote platform supports the Fedora roadmap use cases that are essential for a state of the art crypto-currency:
- Super Fast Transactions
- Fully private holdings
- ASIC Resistant Mining
- Mobile first GUI wallets
The Fedora Project
The Fedora Project will continue supporting Fedora TIPS where possible, however TIPS has reached end of chain and the inherent tech limitations built into it by the original creators (not the current team). At this point TIPS is in uncharted territory and we can’t predict it’s future – we therefore strongly recommend swapping your TIPS to FED coin. FED coin uses the very latest CryptoNote algorithm and a wallet codebase to match. Our development priority is now Fedora Gold, because FED coin has the tech foundation that we need to build mobile first, real time tipping and transacting use cases.
Before the launch, the project team premined 20 billion Fedora Gold FED coins. This premined amount will be used to support the Tips->FED swap and for ongoing development work:
- 10 billion to cover all possible swap amounts needed
- 10 billion for project funding – future development, marketing & airdrops*
This leaves 80 billion FED coins un-mined and available to the Fedora community. Our custom CryptoNight V7 algorithm is very low inflation – the chain will take approximately 50 years to mine out.
*The 10B coins allocated to project funding are broken down by:
- Airdrops/Community: 2 billion
- Partnerships/Marketing/Commercial & Listing Fees: 3 billion
- Development: 5 billion
Development funds will be allocated to the Fedora project team subject to a vesting schedule. The Fedora team was founded in Sept 2017, and has worked on a voluntary basis since that time. FED coin was launched in Sept 2018, and the development premine will begin to vest from Sept 2019. This period of two years is crucial to our philosophy. Only 25% of the dev premine vests in Sept 2019, with subsequent tranches of 25% vesting each calendar quarter following.
The future of the FED coins that remain unswapped after one year will be discussed with the wider Fedora Gold community at that time, with options including burning, marketing, airdrops or some combination thereof. No decision is to be pre-empted because we realise that a larger community at that point will have a diverse range of opinions.
Tips for securely storing your FedoraCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .