About Flatsite Web Hosting
Flatsite Web Hosting solves the problem of managing WordPress sites and overpaying for Hosting. It lets you manage tens even hundreds of websites with a multipurpose dashboard powered by the finest headless WordPress technology.
Some Quick Facts About Flatsite Web Hosting
|Hosting Name||Flatsite Web|
|Price Start From||$40.16|
|Money Back||Money Back Anytime|
|Address||14 Rue Robert Stumper, Luxembourg|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Creating an Account with Flatsite
- Visit Flatsite Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now Flatsite Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
How does FLATsite engine work?
FLATsite provides a simple interface to manage from a few websites to several hundred sites.
To start and agency or developer is given a web admin account. The admin is responsible for creating other users including the SiteAdmin and Editors.
Once accounts are setup it’s time to configure the server and install WordPress.
Next is the development stage. Developers can create a new project or website via WordPress.
You will be able to:
- Work in the development environment – where WordPress is installed locally). This is where you access the Frontend and Backend during the development phase.
- Access a staging environment via the ‘preview’ button to visualize your work in progress.
- Access the ‘export’ tab where finished tasks are sent to be reviewed by Admin or SiteAdmin. Once reviewed the Admin or the SiteAdmin deploys to any hosting plan for the site to be live.
- Transfer or migrate existing WordPress sites or blogs to FLATsite (with the All-in-one WP Plugin) and convert to Flat HTML thanks to our built-in WordPress Online Static Site Generator.
The Admin deploys the WordPress site to static with just one-click with the static html site generator tool. At this point you can connect your website to a simple hosting package as it requires a little disk space to push it online. You won’t need to create a database or use the server resources from this hosting package.
Why choose FLATsite to convert your WordPress sites to static sites?
FLATsite has WordPress built-in and its own static generator. It’s your all-in-one platform to securely convert WordPress to static in literally minutes.
Plus, the platform provides remote backup, automatic updates and comes with a secure login portal to update sites and deploy changes fast.
Who is FLATsite for?
Here are a few of the main users of FLATsite’s platform:
Website developers, Freelancers, Web Designers, IT Consultants and Web Development Agencies.
It’s simple, traditional dynamic websites generated on WordPress are easier to hack – a problem that static websites solve. You can manage multiple websites from an integrated dashboard and access all your WordPress backends through FLATsite’s secure interface. Plus, FLATsite helps you reduce costs, boost speed and enhance security.
Easily manage all your websites on a single dashboard
Use a simple yet comprehensive dashboard to access all your WordPress sites’ backend, edit, and deploy changes fast. It is “the ultimate solution” which makes your life easier and helps you to earn more from managing websites.
Switch to the cheapest web hosting now!
They want you to have the ultimate FLATsite experience: Cheap hosting, fast websites and highly secured WordPress sites. So, we’ve identified several hosts who match the criteria for FLATsite Partners. Select from any Partner below and get fast affordable hosting and a free SSL certificate.
FLATsite – The Ultimate Platform To Manage WordPress Websites
FLATsite solves the problem of managing WordPress sites and overpaying for Hosting. It lets you manage tens even hundreds of websites with a multipurpose dashboard powered by the finest headless WordPress technology.
Get the speed and reliability of static sites like fewer HTTP requests, faster content retrieval and improve your SEO load speed.
Use remote servers, IP blocking and our static site generator for optimal security. Don’t waste time with pesky security plugins.
With static sites you only need a bit of disk-space from your Host- no database required. Our remote servers help you save hundreds on hosting.
Automatically update plugins and WordPress themes to eliminate security vulnerabilities. Never miss core updates ever again.