FLETA describes itself as a public blockchain platform that also provides technology and business support services to blockchain projects. Designed with the goal of creating the most developer-friendly environment that is scalable, efficient and cost-effective, FLETA aims to accelerate the mass adoption of blockchain technology. Its technology stack includes an independent multi-chain structure, block redesign, LEVEL Tree validation, parallel sharding, and a proprietary consensus algorithm (Proof-of-Formulation – PoF). Additionally, FLETA aims to enhance interoperability by enabling projects that are built and issued on other mainnets to provide their services on FLETA’s service chain while maintaining their existing mainnets.
90% reduced validation size, compared to Merkle TreeHigh quality transaction validation with less data reception5 times faster speed of transaction validation process.
Parallel action possible without double spendingFocused on TPS enhancement through increase in shard numbers and each shard’s TPSAble to process 20,000 transactions per one second.
FLETA is a blockchain platform that offers an infrastructure that drives the commercialization of blockchain. FLETA has developed outstanding blockchain technologies like Independent Multi-chain Structure, Block Redesign, Level Tree Validation, and Parallel Sharding. With its technologies, FLETA aims to solve problems that existing platforms have such as slow speeds, scalability limitation, and excessive fees.
Moreover, through FLETA Gateway technology, FLETA enhanced its interoperability; Gateway technology allows projects issuing ERC-20 tokens and list on exchanges with ERC-20 tokens while using FLETA service chain. You can find more information about FLETA on https://www.fleta.io/
FLETA Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet exclusively for FLETA coins that stores and manages FLETA coins.
- FLETA Wallet provides various services related to FLETA coin.
1) FLETA Coin Deposit And Withdrawal
a. FLETA deposit
b. FLETA withdrawal
2) User’s Current FLETA Value and Holding Asset Report
a. View Current FLETA Price Based on CMC
b. View value of holder’s FLETA coin in KRW and USDT
3) FLETA Mining Model – Formulator
a. View daily, total and current Mining Reward
b. Auto-delegation Request
c. Formulator Server Maintenance Fee Payment
Tips for securely storing your FLETA
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.