FortKnoxster is a cyber-security company that uses end-to-end encryption and blockchain technology to offer private and secure messaging, calling, and storage.FortKnoxster uses smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS.
FortKnoxster’s users connect with each other through cryptographic signatures, thereby establishing a trusted communication link. Knoxstertoken (FKX) is a live utility token, allowing FortKnoxster users to upgrade to FortKnoxster PRO purchasing extra encrypted storage and PRO features using FKX tokens.
Fortknoxster.com Real-time secure end-to-end encrypted chat for fast and instant communications. Comes with voice messages, group chat and much more.
All communications and data are end-to-end encrypted and as secure as it gets. Send messages to friends, colleagues and business partners with peace of mind.
Fortknoxster Super secure video calling without ” snoopers” on the line – nobody can access, record or hack your calls. The most private calling you can get on both web and mobile.
Store your valuable data, photos, and documents in your own encrypted cloud storage. Easy to share and manage files and folders seamlessly.
Fortknoxster.com Collaborate securely by chatting, calling, sharing files etc., via the group conferencing feature – work smarter and more secure.
Send quick encrypted voice messages without calling. Saves time and the feature is available both on web and app platforms.
Fortknoxster have developed encrypted screen-sharing as an extra valuable tool to collaborate securely with partners and other 3rd parties.
Fortknoxster.com leverages on the new Blockchain technologies to establish secure, private and trusted communication links between users.
The Web App
Fortknoxster is also available as a web app for Windows, Mac OS and Linux – extremely easy to use on all devices. FortKnoxster is founded by skilled entrepreneurs and cyber-security experts, with an extensive experience in the field of online security and cyberdefence. By utilizing our advanced cryptographic solutions combined with the power of the blockchain’s decentralized structure, FortKnoxster makes the world a safer place.
Tips for securely storing your Fortknoxster.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.