FuzeX (FXT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. FuzeX has a current supply of 1,087,156,610 FXT with 824,627,153 FXT in circulation. The last known price of FuzeX is$0.002366 USD and is down 3.88% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 12 active market(s) with $28,304 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Android and iOS application for smart phones Two factor authentication (PIN on FuzeX Card and password on FuzeX Wallet) for the purposes of secure private key management. Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals,
Protect your assets from theft or misplace while traveling. PIN code of the FuzeX card protects your asset. Secure Mode makes FuzeX available only when the card and mobile are connected.
Easy to Use
All you have to do is hand over FuzeX Wallet card. You don’t have to convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat. Just pay with your cryptocurrency directly with FuzeX Card. They wil take care of the rest.
With E-Paper Display, check all information at a glance. You can check your balance and select your assets for payment with the FuzeX card. Keep your mobile in your pocket.
Send and receive your digital assets at your X-Manager Makes a good travel experience with FuzeX.(Hold your multiple reward points and promotions via X-Manager.)
The FuzeX Wallet
As the hub for the FuzeX Card and account management, the FuzeX Wallet allows users to store, spend, receive, and transfer tokens. Buying FuzeX (FXT) for funds from your bank requires a 2-step process. You’re going to buy some BTC or ETH from an exchange that accepts deposits from a debit card or bank account, and then you’re going to transfer your newly bought crypto to a marketplace that sells FXT in exchange for bitcoin or Ether.
Enables registration (includes KYC) for Ecosystem Register and manage various cryptocurrencies Send, receive, and exchange cryptocurrencies (cryptocurrency amount and respective fiat currency value is clearly displayed with real-time exchange rates) Check account balances, transaction history and exchange rates
Only registered devices can access the Wallet to ensure security Interactive map and address of the last location that the Card was used (prior to Bluetooth disconnection) to help users locate and retrieve their lost
Tips for securely storing your FuzeX
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .