Singapore, Singapore, 16th December, 2021, Chainwire
- As one of the biggest trading competitions worldwide, GFTC hopes to bring together crypto enthusiasts from all over the world.
- Early bird registration starts on Dec. 15, 2021. Register here.
Gate.io’s first Global Futures Trading Competition (GFTC) will be officially open for early-bird registration on Dec. 15, 2021. With a prize pool of $2 million, the GFTC will be the world’s first and largest futures trading competition. The top-ranked troop in the “Troop Showdown” can win up to $1.6 million from the prize pool.
As the platform’s first futures trading competition, Gate.io has invested heavily in this event and hopes to bring together enthusiasts from all over the world for this exciting futures trading competition. Furthermore, the number of rewards available means that you can win a prize by simply participating in the competition.
“The first crypto extravaganza of 2022 is just around the corner, and we have carefully planned GFTC in every single aspect,” said Marie Tatibouet, chief marketing officer of Gate.io. “In the past, people have marveled at Gate.io’s extensive range of products and services, such as the over 1,200 coins and tokens available to trade, GateChain and NFT Magic Box. Gate.io’s contract products have grown tremendously over the last year, reaching the top five worldwide,” she continued.
How do I enter the competition?
Gate.io aims to show every user the experience of futures trading first-hand. Simply sign up for Gate.io and open a contract account with greater than or equal to 200 USDT in assets to participate in the $2-million prize pool.
Wide variety of contract pairs available
Gate.io is known as one of the most popular exchanges in the industry, with almost 1,200 cryptocurrencies available for trading on the platform, including more than 200 contract pairs and 180+ pairs with USDT. Regardless of what tokens you are interested in, Gate.io is more than likely to have listed it.
The largest prize pool among the exchanges (with extra goodies)
The prize pool of GFTC’s “Troop Showdown” is up to $1.6 million, and the prize pool of “Solo Showdown” is up to $400,000. In addition to the prize pool, other rewards also include contract bonuses, limited edition OpenPunks nonfungible tokens (NFT), etc.
The registration period of this competition is from Dec. 22, 2021, to Jan. 17, 2022. The competition runs from Jan. 7 to Jan. 21, 2022.
– Early-bird registration prize: New users who register will receive 10 USDT, while current users who register will receive 5 USDT. The “Troop Captain” who invites new users to join the troop will also receive 10 USDT each.
– Troop Showdown: 80% of the total prize pool, with a maximum share of $1.6 million.
– Solo Showdown: 20% of the total prize pool, with a maximum share of $400,000.
– Limited Edition NFTs: Participate in the competition to earn a chance at winning a limited edition NFT worth $37,000.
– Vote and Share: Correctly predict the champion in the “Troop Showdown” and earn another $10,000.
Gate.io’s first futures trading competition provides an expandable prize pool of up to $2 million. The competition consists of “Troop Showdown,” “Solo Showdown,” early-bird rewards, NFTs, voting rewards and more. Global traders can register through the official competition website.
Click here to register
Gate.io is a leading digital currency exchange with over 9 million users in 190 countries across the globe. The exchange offers over 1,200 coins and tokens to trade using spot, margin, futures and contract trading in addition to decentralized finance products through HipoDeFi, services through Wallet.io, investments through Gate Labs and GateChain platform. The company also offers an integrated list of products, such as its Startup IEO platform, NFT Magic Box marketplace, crypto loans and more.
Head of PR & Communications
- Diksha Sharma