Gemini Exchange Ranking Top In CryptoCompare Ranking

by Coinworldstory
A+A-
Reset

Gemini Firm Cryptocompare Has Updated Its Ranking Of Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Among The Highest-rated Exchange, Gemini Was The Winner. Second And Third Places Were Taken By Coinbase And Kraken.

According To Cryptocompare’s Methodology, Cryptocurrency Exchanges Are Divided Into The Highest-tier Platforms (Top Trier) And Those That Are Less Trusted. The Company Evaluates Them M.in. Based On The Regulations They Are Subject To, The Safety, Reliability, Quality Of Listed Assets And Negative Events.

The Exchange Then Receives Its Rating Based On The Total Score Achieved In All Categories. Among The Highest-rated Exchanges, Only Two Can Boast The Highest Aa Rating. These Are Gemini And Coinbase Taking The Top Two Podium Places. The Other Exchanges Have An A Rating And A Bb Rating.

Binance Off The Podium

Third Place Goes To Kraken. The Following Were Itbit, Bitstamp, Liquid, Bitflyer, And Binance Respectively. The Changpeng Zhao Exchange Lost Heavily In The Legality/regulation Category, Which May Be A Consequence Of The Unclear Legal Situation Regarding Where The Exchange Was Registered. Binance Received A Score Of 5.4/15, Making Her Weaker Than Many Of Her 2008 Competitors. On The Other Hand, The Highest Rated In Terms Of Regulation And Legality Are Bitflyer And Bittrex, Which Received A Score Of 12.7 For Them. According To The Ranking, The Safest Exchange Is Coinbase, Which Received A 15/15 Score In This Category. Followed By Gemini (13.8/15))

Market Share

All Crypto Exchanges Included In The Ranking Is In The Highest Category. According To Cryptocompare Statistics, These Platforms Record 40% Of The Total Volume On The Cryptocurrency Exchange Market. The Remaining 60% Therefore Belong To The Lower-Ranked Category. That Difference, However, Appears To Be Blurring. Over The Past Six Months, Higher-end Exchanges Have Gained 8 Percent Against Their Weaker Competitors.

We Hope You Like Our Gemini Exchange Ranking Top News . Please Subscribe Our Channel For More Details .

coinworldstory logo

Coinworldstory Provide Crypto Review Including – Blockchain , Bitcoin , DEFI All About NFT &, Gaming , Cloud Mining ,Exchange , ICO, Ai , Crypto News All In One Place 

Edtior's Picks

nexo 300x250

All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by CWS TEAM 

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More