GO.Exchange is the newest subsidiary of Omise Holdings, founded in September 2018 and incorporated in Valletta, Malta. GO.Exchange is committed to upholding high standards for transparency to create a sustainable, long lasting exchange.
GO.Exchange is a fully featured cryptocurrency exchange that gives its users rewards for trading. It has its own token, called GOT. While there are some restrictions on who can use GO.Exchange, it is available to just about anyone who lives in a location that allows crypto trading and ownership.
How To Start With GO.Exchange
To start trading with GO.Exchange, Indian residents first have to sign up for an account by following the steps below.
Step 1. Click on the “Login/Signup” link on the top right hand corner of the GO.Exchange website.
Step 2. In the form, fill in your first name, last name, mobile number, email ID and password.
Step 3. If you have a referral code, enter the code while creating your account.
Step 4. Submit the form and wait for an activation email to be sent to you.
Step 5. Click on the “confirm email” link in the activation email.
Step 6. After your account is activated, you’ll be sent a 6 digit one time password (OTP), which you have to enter after logging into your GO.Exchange account
The fees that GO.Exchange charges for all of its transactions are low. There are no fees to deposit your cryptos with GO.Exchange, although you may have to pay for ‘gas’ on the blockchain, depending on which token you deposit.
The trading fees that GO.Exchange charges are in-line with the rest of the industry. It charges a flat fee of 0.1% for both makers and takers, regardless of the token pair that is traded.
GO.Exchange mission at GO.Exchange is to create an honest exchange that puts its users first. The team leverages years of experience from companies such as BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Thomson Reuters, Curtiss-Wright, Siam Commercial, Kasikorn Bank, as well as other renowned companies. Check out open positions here.
Deposit Doesn’t Show Up
It is very important to make sure that you use the exact address that GO.Exchange supplies you with for account deposits. As long as you use the exact address that you are given, the deposit process should be easy.
In the event that your deposit has not arrived, and you are sure that the correct address was used, you may have to look at the blockchain, and see if the transfer has been processed.
Withdrawal at GO.Exchange
Making a withdrawal at GO.Exchange is very similar to making a deposit. Just go to the same ‘Funds’ area of your account, and click on ‘Withdraw’.
On the ‘Withdraw’ page there will be a list of all the cryptos that GO.Exchange supports. Just pick the token that you want to withdraw, and input the address that you want your tokens to be sent to.
Just like the deposits, it is imperative that you get the sending address right. If you send your tokens to an incorrect address, there is nothing that GO.Exchange can do to help you.
- The program starts at 2019/06/25 13:00 (UTC) until further notice.
- The commission you receive from the referral program will initially be set at a rate of 20%.
- You will receive your 20% commission of their trading fees into your GO.Exchange account once your friend completes any trades.
- The commission will be paid in the token/cryptocurrency you originally paid in fee.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
- Each users must be signed up through your referral link, QR Code or referral ID.
- GO.Exchange will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification.
- GO.Exchange reserves the right to adjust or change the referral program rules at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
GO.Exchange is committed to transparency in all facets of operations.
GO.Exchange will operate 24/7, with short windows of time for scheduled maintenance.
GOT Reward Program
User assets are stored using offline cold storage, multi-signature wallets.