Graviocoin (GIO) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate GIO through the process of mining. Graviocoin has a current supply of 1,169,625,146 GIO with 967,830,145 GIO in circulation. The last known price of Graviocoin is $0.000279 USD and is up 2.82% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $507 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
GRAVIEX Exchange (https://graviex.net) is a fastly growing innovative service. We are expanding our service and are ready to share our profit with those loyal who believe that together we will achieve best.
Graviocoin are happy to announce that any client can become a GRAVIEX partner and receive dividends in BTC coin from BTC turnover on the GRAVIEX Exchange. All you need is to deposit GIO at your GRAVIEX account. There are 2 ways to acquire it.
Calculation of dividends depending upon a user’s GIO balance is processed every hour during the first 5 minutes of an hour. Thus, if GIO is available at a user’s account during the first 5 minutes of an hour and the option of dividend receipt is enabled, the dividends will be calculated for your profit. If you have sold out or withdrawn some GIO during the first 5 minutes of an hour, the dividends will be calculated only for the rest of your balance.
GRAVIO will accompany the user continuously (in a smartphone, tablet, netbook) and will serve as a permanent personal assistant. It would help “attract” people, things, events, interesting proposals of goods/services. In doing this, it will require minimum configuration efforts from the user.
Graviocoin will have sufficient intelligence to become a smart assistant. Based on simple settings specified by the user, the assistant will continuously analyze user actions, track user movements, use user preferences – to help navigate the city, to interactively “attract” events/services, report about identified potential security threats. The assistant will constantly be learning to make its actions and recommendations more helpful and informative to the user with each new step forward.
Compound an absolutely secure personal area IoT network, including smart house elements, cars, home medical devices, home security system elements, and a variety of smart stuff from smartphones and tablets of family members, home laptops and desktops to new kinds of devices to be developed in the future.
Look after children and grandchildren, help to take care of people with disabilities and patients undergoing outpatient treatment at home. Create a unified family security contour and an alert system to warn about potential or past incidents.
Each user in the system will have his own personal account – GRAVIO Coin (GIO) Wallet. When registering with the GRAVIO Ecosystem, the user will receive a number of GIO tokens on his GRAVIO Wallet.
GIO Wallet will resides on GRAVIO servers. So users will deal with it through lightweight client app (GRAVIO app). GRAVIO servers and apps communication and subsequent information storing will be built on the extremely secure principles (see Information security concept)
Tips for securely storing your Graviocoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .