About Gulden Wallet
Gulden is a collaboration between experienced developers and a supportive community. Together they are working on an independent payment platform with advanced technology and a focus on security and usability. This makes Gulden accessible to everyone. Send Gulden to each other, transfer it to an IBAN account, pay at Gulden Merchants and receive interest. Gulden functions without an account, all you need is the Gulden app.
Gulden (NLG) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate NLG through the process of mining. Gulden has a current supply of 489,535,917 NLG with 427,535,917 NLG in circulation. The last known price of Gulden is $0.023338 USD and is down 0.17% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $40,188 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Gulden
1. Ledger Nano S
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
3. Gulden Wallet
The Gulden wallet is free in the form of an app for your smartphone or a desktop wallet for your PC. We recommend that you first create a desktop wallet and then link a mobile Gulden wallet with your desktop Gulden wallet . No worries, this is all very easy. The latest smartphones are equipped with a standard QR-code scanner in the photo camera.
If you do not have this yet, you can also download a QR scanner app. There is also a free QR code scanner for windows. Scan the QR code below to download the Gulden app.
4. Gulden Paper Wallet Generator
In addition to the Gulden app, you can also save your Guilders offline! With a “paper wallet” the secret key only exists on paper. As soon as you make a transaction from Guilders to the address of the paper wallet, this information is added to the blockchain.
The Gulden address is then known in the network, but your secret key only exists on paper. Only with this key can you empty the wallet again . You are the owner and therefore you are responsible for the security of this data.
Although they recommend these wallets, we are not responsible for any issues or problems regarding that specific wallet. Anyone Direct is not a wallet provider! You can not store coins on the website. If you do have any issues regarding the wallet itself, we advise you to contact their customer support!
Tips for securely storing your Gulden
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post