About HBZ coin
HBZ coin (HBZ) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. HBZ coin has a current supply of 1,005,250,000 HBZ with 978,845,690 HBZ in circulation. The last known price of HBZ coin is $0.000248 USD and is up 4.75% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 12 active market(s) with $10,706 USD traded over the last 24 hours. A global blockchain ecosystem set to reshape how we get from A to B. HBZ is developing sophisticated tools for transportation providers globally allowing 3rd parties to enter the 21st century.
HBZ is simplifying mobility doubling as a transportation aggregator and payment system allowing users to use popular transportation services without signing up for each service and without sharing personal data or payment information. Seamless, Quick & Anonymous.
HBZ’s sophisticated SDK allows any 3rd party to integrate and allow its users to acquire and spend HBZ inside their own application with ease. In December the first partner, Helbiz, goes live with HBZ.
The HBZ card
Not just another card, but a contactless solution allowing you to seamlessly enter subways, buses and unlock bikes and scooters with a touch – without a phone, profile nor a ticket.
Development of HBZ integration
Develop integrations for the ERC20 token to be directly integrated into 3rd party applications, with acquisition directly synchronized to public exchanges offering HBZ.
Establish wide transportation network
Grow the presence & acceptability of HBZ among developers, applications and real world service providers to establish a widely used ecosystem.
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency and data protection.
A seamless cryptocurrency on a private blockchain allowing for fast & low cost payments.
Maintain full ownership of all your data. You decide whether to share and at what cost.
Tips for securely storing your HBZ
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.