HEROcoin (PLAY) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. HEROcoin has a current supply of 252,165,029 PLAY with 148,092,586 PLAY in circulation. The last known price of HEROcoin is $0.003498 USD and is up 8.51% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $21,454 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
HEROcoin online betting industry has suffered from a lack of innovation for years. Over time, player conditions constantly worsened: Fees have increased, odds are in favour of the bookmaker and regularly winning players are banned.
HEROcoin radically changes todays centralized way of online betting. The token and its smart contract allow decentralized peer-to-peer online betting in any field. HEROcoin (an ERC20 token) is designed so that any provider can integrate the token on their platform and any participant can create its own (closed) contests. All transactions are transparent and the smart contract automatically performs actions such as pay-outs to guarantee a trustless ecosystem.
Odds are created by experts based on tons of exclusive data undisclosed to the public.
Lacking Transparency and Trust
Centralized authorities control the payouts resulting in lacking transparency of the money flow.
No Social Dynamics
Social dynamics are lost as interfering middleman prevent direct peer to peer interaction.
Absolutely! They are working with the very best lawyers on what is legal and how it complies with local law. All of you! This is why we love the blockchain, it makes global interaction easy. HOWEVER, in some of the countries there are legal restrictions that they have to comply with. They are always working to find ways to offer herosphere.gg in as many countries as they can.
The HERO ecosystem consists of game creators and players. Everyone is able to participate by simply joining or creating games. The whole community benefits from a growing activity as every HERO token holder is ensured to receive a general reward of all played games. Additionally, those who take the effort to create games receive a provider reward.
Tips for securely storing your HEROcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.