About Hiveterminal Token
Hiveterminal Token (HVN) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Hiveterminal Token has a current supply of 500,000,000 HVN with 410,288,182 HVN in circulation. The last known price of Hiveterminal Token is $0.003969 USD and is up 0.10% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $20,657 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More Invoice financing is connected to various risks, that can result in losses. We advise you not trade with amounts that represent a significant portion of your assets and to seek professional advice if you have any concerns.
Your benefits for choosing Hiveterminal
Get instant liquidity
Hiveterminal Token Managing cash flow is never easy, but getting the liquidity you need on the Hiveterminal is simple, easy and fast! Just register your company details and upload your invoice. Once your invoice is purchased, your funds will be sent to you immediately.
Build your financial history
Payment behaviour data is vital to the reliability of our real-time credit scoring algorithms, and the Hiveterminal rewards prompt payments. Your credit score can also be provided to auditors, banks and government authorities to give an accurate and real-time picture of your company’s financial health.
Free access to liquidity
Hiveterminal Token free invoice uploads make life easy for businesses looking for fast liquidity to grow their business. With no fees to be paid, there is nothing to lose from uploading your invoice. But everything to gain. Get the liquidity you need now, with no hidden fees or charges.
Easy invoice financing you can rely on
Using blockchain, the Hiveterminal cuts costs, automates processes and eliminates invoice duplication to open up new sources of financial liquidity to small businesses, creating high-return investment opportunities for invoice buyers in the process.
Invoice seller uploads invoice to the Hiveterminal
Hiveterminal Token Selling an invoice has never been easier. Simply visit our platform, register as an invoice seller or login with your existing account. Select the invoice(s) you would like to get funded and click “+”, or even simpler if you are using Microsoft Dynamics just install our plugin and invoices will be uploaded automatically.
Hiveterminal creates real-time invoice rating score
With real-time invoice rating algorithm, taking business data on the Hiveterminal into consideration, you can get the full picture about the financial health of the invoice you are funding. The
Invoice buyer provides a cash advance to the invoice seller
Hiveterminal Token Invoice buyers can now find high-return investment opportunities in just few clicks. Register as an invoice buyeror login with your existing account and you can start browsing invoices, buying those that suit your risk appetite immediately.
Customer’s debtor pays to invoice buyer
Once the invoice is purchased from the invoice seller, the invoice buyer will then receive the full invoice amount directly from the invoice seller’s debtor on the invoice due date.
Hiveterminal token (HVN)
Hiveterminal token (HVN) is a cryptocurrency token issued on the Ethereum platform. Hiveterminal token (HVN) price for today is $0.00394889 with a 24-hour trading volume of $20,577. Price is up 0.1% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 360 Million coins and a max supply of 500 Million coins. The most active exchange that is trading Hiveterminal token is HitBTC.
Tips for securely storing your Hiveterminal token
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .