HorusPay (HORUS) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the EOS platform. HorusPay has a current supply of 1,200,000,000 HORUS with 872,861,114 HORUS in circulation. The last known price of HorusPay is $0.000179 USD and is down 81.81% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $1 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Horuspay.io are building a decentralized Global Payroll Portal that allows companies to exchange private encrypted secured data with international payroll vendors using the Blockchain.
The HorusPay tokens was airdropped exclusively to registered EOS ERC20 tokens holders. They used EOS.IO’s mainnet genesis snapshot to allocate balances at 1:1 ratio. For more information please join our Telegram channel.
Build the future with us!
Horuspay.io are looking for Developers and Payroll Specialists around the world. Please click below to contact if you are interested in earning Horus tokens in exchange of your precious time. They are a decentralized Global Payroll Portal that allows companies to exchange private encrypted data with international payroll vendors using the Blockchain.
As with many EOS applications, Scatter has become the quasi-standard to access great tools, once more you will need your Scatter account ready to access the functionality. I would recommend Chrome to do so.
Since some days staking of HorusPay tokens is available to you via our friends of GENEREOS. A new function is now available for HorusPay that gives you control over staking and claiming of your rewards. The following link directs you to the website: EOSTOOLKIT HorusPay.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your HorusPay
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.