Howdoo (UDOO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Howdoo has a current supply of 888,888,888 UDOO with 167,512,217 UDOO in circulation. The last known price of Howdoo is $0.012452 USD and is up 19.60% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $32,179 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Howdoo is a social media and messaging platform for today’sgeneration. Howdoo: the messaging and social media platform fortoday’s generation, inspiring more culturally satisfying, trusted, and value-driven social meeting.Howdoo is using a blockchain-based network of financially incentivized social communities whose object is to enable users to earn a portion of the advertising revenues generated from their contributions to the network.
Howdoo will be all about participation. We will rouse it, inspire it, and award it. But most importantly, we plan to unleash it, allowing every consumer to gain command over their individual data, and to build the most of their online footprint. Howdoo will develop into an eco-system that advocates responsible advertising, as well as rewarding people for their appointment and contribution.
By democratizing and simplifying the technology, they will bring such benefits to the widest possible global audience. Howdoo, business model would see profits distributed back intothe communities and individual users who are finally responsiblefor creating them.
Howdoo want to reward user activity; to useindividual preferences and communal interests to stimulate onlinecommerce; to present people the selection of whether they even wantto get advertising; and to proffer advertisers themselves accessto their model goal markets – alongside the ability to discuss withpeople prepared to listen.
Recently Howdoo has announced they are building their own blockchain. They believe Ethereum will not be good enough for what they want. Yes you read that correct. Ethereum will not be good enough!
Current tests on their own blockchain are producing 80,000 transactions per second. Now the great thing about this is that the blockchain will be delegated proof of stake, so that means master nodes will be available. Currently no mention or number of coins needed to get a master node is on the site.
They live in a rapidly changing social media world. Users want new ways of consuming content and transparency around their data. Content creators want to be paid fairly. Advertisers want better models that work for them. A new social media platform will deliver it all: Howdoo.
The Howdoo platform will also enable individual users to transfer money to each other either as standalone payments, micropayments, or as a single leg of a purchase transaction. These transactions will be completed in µDoo, but users will be able to display them in a fiat currency of their choice, with exchange rates displayed through integrations with a 3rd party foreign exchange rate service.
- The µDoo underpins every element of the Howdoo economy, from tipping to advertising
- An in-app wallet with inbuilt fiat-to-token gateway takes Howdoo beyond the crypto market towards mass adoption
- The blockchain ensures Howdoo is a secure, transaction-free and trustless platform
- Users and content creators alike can enjoy full control over their own data and how it’s shared
- Content creators can earn more through a compelling and competitive solution.
Welcome to the Howdoo Beta App. They will be adding new features over the coming months so remember to update your app. Howdoo is a decentralised, blockchain powered Social Media and Content Delivery platform, that offers users and creators control over their own data and content.
Crypto-based services are yet to see mainstream adoption and there has been a wide variety of discussion on this subject. It is our belief that in order to gain mainstream popularity, we must provide a financial experience that feels natural, safe and familiar. To do this, the Howdoo client application will provide a personal wallet for holding the µDoo cryptotoken, into which users can easily deposit and withdraw from, within the Howdoo client application
Take Control – Our blockchain infrastructure means you truly own your data, and it can only be used with your permission.
Connect – with friends and family, artists and performers and brands on a platform that is feature rich, including messaging, video calling, picture in picture streaming and respects your privacy
Create and Monetise – Howdoo channels give you the ability to express your creativity and give you the tools to monetise your content through tips, one-off payments and subscription channels.
Be rewarded – Howdoo has an in-built token, the uDoo, that has real world value. You can earn uDoo’s through using the app, allowing advertising, posting content and getting engagement.
Be treated fairly – meaning you keep 100% of your tips and subscriptions and payments for content only have a 5% fee.
Own your data and be rewarded if you allow it to be used. Own your content and get closer to your audiences in a more rewarding social network.
Click Here To Download Howdoo Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Howdoo
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .