About Huobi Token
Huobi Token (HT) is an exchange based token and native currency of the Huobi crypto exchange. The HT can be used to purchase monthly VIP status plans for transaction fee discounts, vote on exchange decisions, gain early access to special Huobi events, receive crypto rewards from seasonal buybacks and trade with other cryptocurrencies listed on the Huobi exchange.
The world’s leading digital asset financial services provider
Safe and trustworthy
5 years experience in digital asset financial services Professional distributed architecture and anti-DDOS attack system.
Global ecological layout
A number of countries set up localized transaction service centers to create a blockchain ecosystem with multiple business forms.
Establish a prior payment mechanism Set up an investor protection fund.
How to Store HT
You can store your HT on the Huobi Token Pro exchange. For security purposes, however, it is best not to store your cryptocurrencies on any online exchange.
You can store your HT on the Huobi wallet, which is available on GooglePlay. You can also store it in any wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens such as Coinomi, MetaMask and MyEtherWallet. The safest alternative, however, is a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano S and Trezor.
How the Huobi Pro Exchange Works
Huobi Token Pro, once the largest cryptocurrency exchange in China before the government ban on cryptocurrency exchange, moved from China to Japan at the beginning of this year. Its headquarters are now in Singapore. It is now expanding its offices to South Korea, Japan, and the United States.
Huobi Pro’s exchange has a number of advantages, including: low transaction fees and high attraction by large investors and networks across Asia, Europe and North America. As a result, the exchange is available for use in multiple languages (including English, French, German, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and more) and the company offers as 24/7 multilingual support.
As mentioned, the trading fees on Huobi exchange are .2%, and VIP discounts are available which give discounts that range from 10% to 15%.
How the Value of HT May Steadily Increase
HT has several methods for maintaining the valuation of their currency. First, it offers trading fee reductions, giving an incentive for more and more people to use their token, which in turn increases the demand for HT. VIP subscription holders, for example, can save up to 50% in transaction fees.
This incentive will continue indefinitely, unlike BNB’s fee reduction plan which expires after 5 years. Second, it has a buy-back policy which involves using 20% of its income to buy back any Huobi tokens in the open market. These tokens are then allocated to the Huobi Investor Protection Fund. This fund is used to protect investor’s benefits and to compensate for risks in the platform, such as unexpected hacks or a collapse of a particular currency (such as Tether, which Huobi supports). This helps to ensure greater market stability as well as the interests of investors.
Tips for securely storing your Huobi Token
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.