HyperCash (HC), formerly known as Hcash, was designed to facilitate value transfers across different blockchains. It supports zero-hash proofs, DAO governance, and quantum resistance. HyperCash offers two types of wallets: white and black. White addresses are publicly viewable, while black addresses will remain private. The use of zero-knowledge proofs masks the identity of the sender and receiver while verifying transactions. Hcash uses a hybrid blockchain/DAG network and a hybrid PoW/PoS consensus model for governance.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing HyperCas
1. Ledger Nano S
Ledger Nano S is a USB sized hardware wallet specially designed for the cryptocurrency. As I have mentioned previously, the hardware wallets are expensive, so do this one but in return, you get a lot of features which are hard to find in any other type of cryptocurrency wallets, especially in terms of security and backup of your private key for the digital currency.
Ledge Nano S is not a plug and play type device. This means that you do not need to have a computer to use this wallet. The small LCD screen in the front of the wallet will allow you to operate your cryptocurrency wallet easily. It will allow you to do functions like transaction, exchange your digital currency, use the related apps and transfer money from one account to another account within seconds. The small size of Ledge Nano S will allow you to make it secure from the hackers or the thieves. Even in case of any lost; you can always get the backup and block the thief to get access to your cryptocurrency account.
Edge Wallet is the latest cryptocurrency software wallet launched in February 2018 by Airbitz. Earlier, the company launched this wallet exclusively for Bitcoin in 2014. But, due to security issues the company had rebranded it and added latest technologies that have made it feature rich cryptocurrency wallet. The users can easily store, send, receive, and exchange cryptocurrencies within the wallet due to integration of Spaceshift technology in it. Following are the features of this wallet.
This is another hardware wallet by the same company who has made the Ledger Nano S. This one is more advanced than the previous one. It is not only bigger in size but has a lot of new options which we have never seen in any other cryptocurrency wallet yet. Due to its stylish look, advance feature and specification, this is one of the most expensive hardware wallets available in the market. But it is totally worth because you are not just getting a wallet to secure your digital currencies but complete personal security devices which also features the touchscreen, Bluetooth, and USD connectivity.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.