Hyperion (HYN) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Hyperion has a current supply of10,000,000,000 HYN with 316,765,917 HYN in circulation. The last known price of Hyperion is $0.035558 USD and is up0.44% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $747,459 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://www.hyn.space/.
Crowd-build to incentive quality global map data contribution and distributed system infrastructure hosting with Hyperion Digital Location Right (HDLR) as reward, i.e., HDLR mining;
Crowd-share to establish a sustainable decentralized map economy, in which map services fees are distributed to HDLR owners accordingly by smart contract, i.e., HDLR incentive;
Crowd-govern to reach consensus on technology and social-economic transition with delegated governance, i.e., HDLR voting. The Hyperion global community is consisted of multi-level regional communities governed by HDLR holders delegates of respective regions.
Location-based services (LBS), such as location-based social network, advertisement and gaming, accrue value to HDLR. Hyperion will collaborate with a wide spectrum of LBS to enrich the Hyperion ecosystem. To demonstrate the full power of Hyperion services, Hyperion will develop example LBS, e.g., a consuming-facing map service named Titan and a location-based game.
this layer includes full-stack map services with tight integration with MapChain. Specifically, it includes map production service (dMapper), map service (dMap) and location data intelligence platform (Hyperion Marketplace). Users can stake HYN (pay-by-inflation) to access dMapper and dMap services, and spend HYN (pay-by-fee) for Hyperion Marketplace services;
the Hyperion Protocol Network is a global network of Hyperion Protocol Nodes with installation of MapChain (Hyperion Blockchain), smart contract, and trusted distributed storage. MapChain employs BFT + dPOS as block producing consensus algorithm to support scalable map services and enforce a consistent delegated governance structure of the Hyperion community;
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.