Incent describes itself as a blockchain loyalty company whose mission is to frictionlessly incentivise valued behaviour so that businesses and consumers can build wealth through their expenditure and attention choices.
The team aims to use its core technologies to present businesses and consumers with a more effective way of incentivizing desired behaviours. INCNT was crowd-funded following an ICO in late 2016. It is a cryptocurrency token which operates on the Waves blockchain.
How It Works
Incent utilizes blockchain technology to create what are described as “transferable, freely tradable crypto tokens” that can be shared between the merchants who are part of the Incent network. These tokens can then be used by the merchants as rewards for their loyal customers, which can be immediately credited to their wallet. They are accessible through their mobile phone or web browser.
The redemption of these rewards is not just confined to one retailer, but can be used across any merchant who is part of the Incent loyalty platform. Add to that Incent rewards can be gifted to other individuals or traded for ‘fiat’ and other digital currencies on exchanges as well.
You’ll be rewarded in Incent – Australia’s first cryptocurrency.
With crypto gaining popularity year on year, your reward value could grow significantly. So, join the waitlist, invite your friends too and you’ll get priority access to Incent as soon as we launch!
Join the waitlist for the chance to win some amazing prizes
$3,000 Prepaid Mastercard
Four second prizes
$1,000 Qantas Voucher
Five runner up prizes
A choice between:
- $500 Westfield Voucher
- Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones
- Apple Watch | Series 4
- Sonos sound system
- Dyson hair dryer
Tips for securely storing your Incent
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.