Jarvis+ (JAR) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Jarvis+ has a current supply of 600,000,000 JAR with 63,064,979 JAR in circulation. The last known price of Jarvis+ is $0.010376 USD and is up 12.11% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $111,189 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
With the blooming of new technologies, like Internet, BlockChain, Cloud, etc, community economic forms the new modern organization of business collaboration and messengers becomes the modern interface for doing customers engagement.
Jarvis+ builds a smart suite of conversation-first solution to empower everyone and every organization to use the intelligent ways for opportunities acquisition, customers engagement and business growth.The founders of Jarvis+ are internet veterans who believe AI empowering community and technology connecting people and the world.
Collaboration and Community Economy Solutions Specialist
- Future-oriented collaboration and community economy
- The world’s first group chat intelligent robot conversation engine based on multi-person dialogue
- Full-life cycle closed-loop solution for fission growth, consensus achievement, and assisted monetization
- 24/7, one person to a thousand groups, accurate and efficient group management is not a dream
Jarvis+ is a multi-person multi-chat Conversation bot service based on artificial intelligence natural language interaction (NLP) technology and the big data mining and training platform behind it.
Jarvis+ has independently developed an algorithmic engine that includes functions such as named entity recognition, translation services, intent recognition, text analysis, psychoanalysis, and knowledge map ping, as well as the Jarvis+ bot framework based on multiple IM platforms.
The mission of the Project Jarvis+ is to empower everyone and organizations in the world, so that users can be masters of their own data and knowledge, and can be shared, exchanged and used fairly and equally in order to accelerate the development of science and technology and bring universal well-being to society, using the interaction of natural languages to embrace blockchain and the intelligent economy.
The Operation and Growth of STO Community
Jarvis+ to native blockchain projects, STO projects also need to win Community support to
achieve the ultimate success. Most of STO project come from the traditional industry or the
Internet, and does not have the blockchain background, so project starter or owner won’t have enough investments into community operation. The Jarvis+ ‘s AI community assistants, and the toolchains for community growth and management, can definitely help these traditional projects embrace the blockchain economy more effectively.
At the channel and application level, the X-Contract platform can be integrated into any user channel, including Facebook, Skype, Slack, Mail, WeChat, Weibo, website pages, cryptocurrency wallet, etc., and even the enterprise applications. Based on these channels, buyers, sellers and service providers can conduct business across channels in finance, games, retail, etc. As well as they can develop and grow their own ecosystem, which enabling them to unleash business momentum.
Jarvis+ provides an open, complete and secure open platform to help ecosystem blockchain solution developers, exchanges and platforms, industry solution providers, channel and application developers, community partners, and more quickly integrate the ability to transact conversations on smart contracts across public blockchains.
Smart Contract Conversation
Jarvis+ conversion refers to the use of the natural language of the trader to understand the trader’s claims through semantic recognition, to translate the trader’s claims into intelligent contract execution scripts, and ultimately to convert the smart contract execution scripts into byte streams that the computer can recognize and execute and store in a blockchain.
Tips for securely storing your Privatix
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .