Karbo (KRB) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate KRB through the process of mining. Karbo has a current supply of 7,790,072 KRB. The last known price of Karbo is $0.070385 USD and is up3.68% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $783 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Karbo.io is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange network and stable exchange medium, designed to be used by customers and merchants as private Internet money that respects and protects their privacy.
Karbo Wallet does not have centralized management or issuer and ensures privacy and anonymity of transactions without intermediaries and regulators. Its units of exchange are units of information, cryptographically protected (encrypted) from copying and counterfeiting by the blockchain.
karbo.io is people’s electronic cash, a cryptocurrency, just like Bitcoin but Ukrainian and anonymous thanks to Cryptonote technology. The key principle of CryptoNote is adaptive parameters. Karbo already has adaptive block size limit and adaptive difficulty, which we improved, and which ensures it’s stable emission rate and thus makes Karbo sound money. In addition in Karbo was implemented adaptive fee to keep transaction costs stable regardless of karbo price.
Privacy and anonymity
The anonymity of payments without the ability to track them, resistance to the blockchain analysis is provided by technology CryptoNote. Privacy is mandatory for all operations, in order for it to be effective. Due to this, all karbos have the same value and are fungible, that is, they are interchangeable because their history cannot be traced. Fungibility is required for Karbo to be a full-fledged and effective exchange medium.
Liberty, reliability and security
karbo.io network, transactions, your account, and karbos are cryptographically protected (encrypted). Only you control your karbos and are responsible for their safety. No one can take them away from you or confiscate them, seize them, deny you access, or restrict your freedom to dispose of your karbos. You can send them to anyone, anywhere in the world anytime.
No intermediaries and regulators
Transactions take place through a decentralized peer-to-peer network without any intermediaries. The emissions system operates according to a predefined mathematical algorithm without central control bodies. The protocol emulates central bank.
Openness and accessibility
This Wallet is an open and decentralized network. Everyone is welcomed to contribute, participate in mining, development and governance. There are no monthly account fees, there is no need for a bank card, license or permission, – you can download a Karbo wallet free of charge.
Tips for securely storing your karbo.io
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .