KARMA (KARMA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the EOS platform. KARMA has a current supply of 8,453,428,049 KARMA with 5,341,351,283 KARMA in circulation. The last known price of KARMA is $0.000123 USD and is down 7.48% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $2,615 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
How it Works
Sign up with an Email or Facebook account and join KARMA for free.
Create Your Profile
Tell the world who you are and design your profile the way you want.
Create & Share Content
Share positive, cool and interesting content and earn KARMA for every like you receive.
Power up to increase your influence and earn staking rewards.
Use KARMA to promote your content and get more attention to your content.
Everyday a small amount of KARMA is created through inflation to fund post and power rewards. This number will never exceed 5% inflation per year. KARMA is a social network designed for those who create the value, to actually earn it. Users are incentivized to do good, share positive & original content and receive KARMA from every like their content receives.
Tips for securely storing your KARMA
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.