Kcash (KCASH) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Kcash has a current supply of1,000,000,000 KCASH with 445,499,083 KCASH in circulation. The last known price of Kcash is $0.022188 USD and is down 5.41% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $7,257,402 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Kcash Wallet
1. Kcash Wallet
KCash is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, ACT, EOS and USDT. It features 2-factor authentication, multi-signature and a one-time backup with 12 words for all the assets (BIP32, BIP39, BIP44 supported), providing a secure wallet. The validation type is SPV making unnecessary to download the entire blockchain.
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Mycelium Wallet is called default Bitcoin wallet. This wallet has a great team who constantly innovate new features to this wallet.Mycelium started as a team of hardware engineers in 2008 with a mesh networking project. With the emerge of Bitcoin, Mycelium naturally leaned towards the new promising technology. To date, Mycelium has developed and launched three successful products in the bitcoin field.
4. Online MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet (our friends call us MEW) is a free, client-side interface helping you interact with the Ethereum blockchain. Our easy-to-use, open-source platform allows you to generate wallets, interact with smart contracts, and so much more.
MyEtherWallet – please, call us MEW – puts the Ethereum blockchain at your fingertips. We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts dedicated to bring you the most secure, most intuitive, and dare we say prettiest way to manage your ETH and ERC-20 tokens. We’re always here to help, and we’re never giving away ETH. Cheers!
5. Trust wallet
Trust is now the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance. Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security. Full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network. They support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, ETC, POA, GO, VET and others). They will never access any of your personal information and Trust always keeps your data private and secure.
Tips for securely storing your Kcash
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.