How To Start With Koinex.in
To start trading with Koinex.in, Indian residents first have to sign up for an account by following the steps below.
Step 1. Click on the “Login/Signup” link on the top right hand corner of the CoinDCX website.
Step 2. In the form, fill in your first name, last name, mobile number, email ID and password.
Step 3. If you have a referral code, enter the code while creating your account.
Step 4. Submit the form and wait for an activation email to be sent to you.
Step 5. Click on the “confirm email” link in the activation email.
Step 6. After your account is activated, you’ll be sent a 6 digit one time password (OTP), which you have to enter after logging into your Koinex account
Registration or KYC Verification
No, you cannot trade on Koinex without registration or KYC verification. You will need to create a Koinex account and complete KYC verification by providing all relevant information to begin trading. Please go through the tutorial on setting up your Koinex account
How to buy/sell cryptocurrencies on Koinex
1. Select the particular cryptocurrency you wish to Buy/Sell
2. Click on the Buy/Sell option.
3. Enter the Quantity you wish to Buy/Sell and the price per unit you are willing to Buy/Sell it at.
4. Now click the Buy/Sell option to enter your order in the open order book.
Benefits at Koinex
Flexible work hours
Regular team outings
Regular business engagement
Biggest Exchange in India
Cutting edge technology
Trading Rule Of Koinex.in
- A Limit Order is an Order to buy or sell a specified quantity of an Asset at a specified price.
- A Limit Order will only ever Fill at the specified price or a better price.
- A Limit Order will be immediately posted to the Order Book and can result in a Maker Order or a Taker Order, or an Order that is partially a Maker Order and partially a Taker Order.
- A Trader can place an order in the order book with certain prerequisites. They must have an Available Balance of the relevant Asset in their Account which is sufficient to cover the total value of the Order plus any applicable fees.
- After placing an order, it is considered an open order and the amount of the relevant digital asset becomes subject to a hold. This amount cannot be accessed for withdrawal unless the order is cancelled.
- A Trader may cancel an open order at any time before it is fully filled. No fees are charged for cancelled Orders.
- A Trader can Buy or Sell a specified quantity of an Asset at the best available price of existing orders on the order book.
- There is no guarantee that an Order will fill fully or partially at the price specified. A Market Order may fill fully or partially, based on the quantity of the Order and the quantities of the existing Orders on the Order Book at the time.
- A valid order will be immediately posted to the order book.
- A trader can have at the most 8 open orders simultaneously in each market. E.g. 8 open orders each in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin markets. So in total 32 open orders.
- In a particular market, a trader cannot place a buy order and a sell order at the same price per asset. E.g If a trader places a buy order for 1 Bitcoin at Rs.200,000. They cannot place a sell order of any number of Bitcoins at Rs. 200,000.
Posting of Orders on the Order Book
|Market||Seller Fees||Buyer Fees|
- a. Koinex is compelled to do so by any applicable law or regulation; or
- b. Due to a serious technical error, Orders or Fills do not occur as specified in these Rules – in which case Koinex will make all reasonable efforts to restore all Traders to the position they would have been in had the error not occurred.
World-class features Koinex The Best Place to trade Digital Assets
The flexibility to trade in INR and TUSD markets. With support for 32 types of digital assets, offering 40+ trading pairs.
The transparency of open-order book and stability via stop-limit orders during fluctuating markets.
The mechanisms for P2P INR deposits and withdrawals combined with the ease of Loop – a platform for P2P INR trades.
The Most Secure Digital Asset Platform
Regular audits by reputed firms to assure transparency and compliance.
Layers of protection such as 2-FA, email confirmations and automated alerts.
- INDIAN RUPEES.
How does it secure my Koinex account
2-factor authentication (2FA) is an additional step to add more security to your Koinex account. Using an OTP, you will be able to ensure that all important account activity is always authorised.
Poweful Koinex Team
The team behind Koinex are people just like you. They are a bunch of technologists and product designers who share the same love and passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as you. They have been traders ourselves, and we are working to solve the pain known to all of us, one step at a time.
It is vision to make India a hotbed of blockchain technology development and adoption. They assure you that the coming future is going to be delightful and full of surprises, as they strive to improve Koinex, build more trading tools, develop more blockchain products, and create a holistic cryptocurrency trading ecosystem.