Kuende motivation for creating Kuende comes from witnessing a sad shift in human interaction. No longer do families sit at the dinner table and share stories from their day. Friends have stopped enjoying each other’s company without the need to constantly check their phones for notifications, likes and shares.
Kuende use technology to feel connected without realizing that digital connections prove to be poor substitutes to real-life interaction. What’s more, younger generations, who are most in need of real-world socialization, are affected more than anyone! We believe this damaging trend will only get worse without intervention.
Today, social media is simply too much of a cultural cornerstone to give up completely. The ability to instantly connect to anyone, anywhere, has given the world a lot of good. People share ideas, stories, hobbies, goals and dreams all thanks to social media! The world simply can’t do without it.
How It Work
By gamifying real-world socialization, we can make interactions fun and engaging for everyone. These social activities lead to more physical socialization and healthier, longer-lasting connections through the Kuende concept of incentivized challenges. Each has its own unique rules, rewards and expectations of participants. But, what they have in common is their aspect of fun, adventure and accomplishment.
Finally, because of the targeted, interest-based nature of Kuende, these Challenges will bring together people with the same hobbies and values. Creating new friendships in the real world. The ideal outcome for a Kuende user!
Real Life Interaction
The Kuende mission is to become first blockchain fueled social platform that creates as much human interaction in real life as it does digitally.
Kuende is a gamified social network that rewards its users for engaging in real-world challenges. Rewards will come in different forms from Kuende & partners.
Gamified Challenges will actively encourage people, in all stages of their Kuende experience, to engage in activities that lead to real-life interactions.
The platform’s economy relies on two ERC20 tokens. Each one has its own use-case. The tokens are designed to support and scale a complex ecosystem.
Kuende has designed a self-curating feed where the entire community can post or discover new content every day, according to their pre-defined interest filters.
They have created hundreds of different Achievements that users can unlock depending on levels of engagement and how they interact with the community.
Text, voice, video and photo messages. The chat module is already fully featured and works on the desktop and mobile apps. Add GIFs and filters and the fun can begin!
No more buttons, no more menus! Using the Kuende Stick you will experience a unique, dynamic and faster way to navigate and use the Kuende apps.
The world is changing and so are our online daily habits and needs. Kuende is an app that will become your friend, your voice, the witness for your most creative or intimate thoughts. Your online self is now meeting Kuende! What you’ll find on Kuende: Cool Navigation: no more buttons and menus everywhere! The layout and the design will encourage you to explore different contextual options and actually have fun while navigating using the Kstick. Social Profiles: create your social profile, send and receive friend requests, organize your friends in different groups.
Tips for securely storing your Kuende
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.