Lalaworld is building a Global Digital Decentralized Financial Ecosystem to support the inclusion of the Unbanked, Undocumented, Micro-entrepreneurs, Students and everyone else. The LALA ECOSYSTEM enabled by LALA World, is a single sign on platform revolving around their issues and problems like employment, Digital Identity, healthcare, community build up, government
Lalaworld NGO partnerships by capitalizing the Blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash and the digital world. LALA World has recently launched its Crypto Flagship product ARAX Wallet Mobile App which is a universal Crypto wallet providing multiple level of services including but limited to Clientrypto Exchange, Mobile Topup/Billpayment through Crypto etc.
A Peer-to-Peer local and global remittance powered by LALA World ecosystem.
LALA Card synced to your Wallet and usable at millions of PoS globally.
Domestic and International peer to peer lending via LALA World ecosystem, individual and small businesses.
Lalaworld Vision is to reach a global audience of 100 Million by 2020 and presence in at least 50 countries. Valid for in-game items from Garena Free Fire on Google Play. Open to recipients who purchase a Google Play recharge code at select retailers between 16th August 2019 and 30th September 2019. Redeem by 30th October 2019. Limit 3 per user. Offer tiers: (1) ₹100 – 299: 100 Diamonds; (2) ₹300 – 999: 250 Diamonds; and (3) ₹1,000 – 1,500: 500 Diamonds; (4) ₹1,501 – 5000 : 1000 Diamonds. Full terms:
Tips for securely storing your Lalaworld
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.