Lamden (TAU) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Lamden has a current supply of 288,090,567 TAU with 142,215,728 TAU in circulation. The last known price of Lamden is$0.012888 USD and is down 0.79% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $2,313 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Leverage the practicalities of a distributed ledger: auditable transaction logs, unique and tradable assets, consortium chains with other market participants, without the long-winded nonsense you’ve used before. Focus on building. Focus on saving money. Focus on finding efficiencies.
Lamden claim 2600 transactions per second per core, which in high performant systems can be scaled 4x to 12x depending on the hardware used. This level of throughput combined with rich smart contracting system and fault tolerance allows complex financial systems and networks to be developed in fractions of the time of previous generations of technology.
Python is the fastest growing programming language in the world and the top choice of scientists, machine learning experts, and researchers alike for its easy, expressive language that retains a high level of robustness. They leverage Python in smart contracting language so that developers can quickly pick up our APIs and start developing new systems.
Lamden are committed to the open source community and offer high-grade software to developers absolutely free. The revenue comes from expert consulting arrangements and business ventures powered by the exact software we’ve written.
Making a blockchain from scratch is no simple task. In fact, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ZCash, and Dash all share 90% of the same code for this very reason. What makes them different are very minor differences between hashing algorithms and transaction processing. Ethereum is a unique code base. We are just now seeing forks of the Ethereum code into new projects, which are pitching themselves as unique, such as Wanchain, Ubiq, and Tomochain. However, much like Litecoin and ZCash, these projects make use of 90% of the Ethereum code and thus inherit 90% of the same problems.
Lamden Official Lamden wallet for the unique Lamden blockchain. Also features signing tools for the Lamden swaps. This wallet will be an ‘all-in-one’ plugin for Lamden dapp interaction and basic wallet functionality. Official Lamden wallet as a Google Chrome plugin. Also includes native atomic swap tools.Official Lamden wallet as a Google Chrome plugin. Also includes native atomic swap tools.
Tips for securely storing your Lamden
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .