Use your website or Blog to market products from Lenovo.com. You get paid every time a visitor from your site clicks through to the Lenovo site and buys an eligible product. It´s as simple as that. Lenovo Group (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) announced record quarterly results for the Group, with historic highs for both profit and revenue and the Group’s first US$20 billion quarter.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, they are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
Get Started Today! Apply for a new or existing Impact Radius Account.
ADVERTISE LENOVO PRODUCTS
• You place the banners, text or deep links and content on your site where they will generate the most interest.
• Drive Traffic back to Lenovo.com ( in the US or Canada )
• Instant credibility = more visitors! Lenovo is the #1 PC Vendor world-wide! Adding Lenovo assets to your site, instantly communicates that you are partnered with an industry leader.
Applying to the Lenovo Affiliate Program
Lenovo Affiliate Program is managed by Impact. If you’re new to the Impact platform, then you can apply to the Affiliates program here. If you’re already an Impact Affiliate, then you can also apply to the Lenovo Program by going to Impact Marketplace and applying to Lenovo NA (173567) – Lenovo USA (3808) program.
Your application must include an active and relevant website, examples of how you intend to promote Lenovo, and your past experience (if any) in digital marketing. Applicants with any level of expertise, audience size, language proficiency, and geographic location are encouraged to apply. Common types of Lenovo Affiliates include: educators, product reviewers, business influencers, content creators, agencies, and Lenovo merchants. In most cases, applications to the Lenovo Affiliate Program are processed within five business days.
Getting paid as a Lenovo Affiliate
Every action (sale) is locked 1 month and 15 days after the end of the month they are tracked. Till then the transactions can be rejected to account for cancellations and returns. Actions are invoiced on the 17th of the month after they lock. Approved transactions are paid 1 month and 19 days after the end of the month they lock.
To help generate more commissions, Lenovo offers weekly eCoupons to provide a hook for your site. Lenovo has three business groups aligned to delivering its 3S Strategy (Smart IoT, Smart Infrastructure, Smart Solutions):
IDG (Intelligent Devices Group) – focused on various Smart Devices and IoT;
ISG (Infrastructure Solutions Group, renamed from DCG, Data Center Group) – focused on Smart Infrastructure; and
SSG (Solutions and Services Group) – focused on Smart Verticals & Services, which will spearhead the company’s transformation by delivering incremental business across smart verticals, attached services, managed services and our ‘as a service offerings’ including DaaS and TruscaleTM.
• Lenovo.com Affiliate Program Earn up to 5% Commission. Lenovo is the #1 PC Vendor world-wide! Adding Lenovo assets to your site, instantly communicates that you are partnered with an industry leader.
• Free Shipping! All Day, every day, even from Canada. No Shipping = Buys More = Extra Commissions for you!
• Constant promotions to drive your sales and commisssions. A never-ending push for new sales and market share.
• You benefit form our efforts with more commissions.
• Easy management. Get access to tools that help optimize your site performance, and recieve robust and accurate tracking and reporting of your affiliate sales through Impact Radius.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .
One of Coinworldstory's longest-tenured contributors, and now one of our news,ico,hyip editors, Verna has authored over 6900+ stories for the site. When not writing or editing, He likes to play basketball, play guitar or visit remote places. Verna, to his regret, holds a very small amount of digital currencies.