Linfinity (LFC) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Linfinity has a current supply of 3,000,000,000 LFC with 905,666,529 LFC in circulation. The last known price of Linfinity is$0.000419 USD and is down 19.78% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $347,288 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Linfinity a credible distributed business platform underlying Blockchain, Internet of Things and Big Data technology, employing a guideline of “Internet of Everything and Sharing with Mutual Trust”, LINFINITY is a platform with reliable data, transparent information, efficient cooperation and interconnected network to cope with the practical business pain points and development demand of corporate users.
As a reliable distributed business platform based on Blockchain, Internet of Things, and Big Data technology, LINFINITY establishes such a platform with reliable data, transparent information, efficient cooperation and interconnected network to cope with the practical business pain points and development demand of corporate users.
Linfinity , one major problem is that a transparent overview of a supply chain’s network is challenging to achieve, leading to difficulty in ensuring the quality and integrity of raw materials and products along supply chains. The longer and more complex a supply chain is, the greater the chance of friction costs, data costs, lack of accountability, negligence, and even counterfeiting as well as fraud. More generally, today’s global supply chains are slow and inefficient, involving undesirable nontransparency in each process and as a result baffling corporate users at various points in a supply chain.
Smart Data Platform
To achieve the implementation of our smart data platform. To further upgrade corporation data value with accumulated business users, data, and AI related real-time analysis technology. Through the blockchain-based sharing and motivation mechanism, LINFINITY aims to encourage corporations to share their resources under a promoted security level, and to expand business ecosystem applications.
Linfinity the revolution of the blockchain technology and experience of LINFINITY R&D and product implementation teams’ service experience for both domestic and international Fortune 500 enterprises distributing in the industries of food, tobacco, clothing, medicine and so on, LINFINITY aims to solve these current problems and will continue to iterate and update the current informatization solutions to expand to more industries and cross-industry customers based upon the practical experience,
Successfully embedding the current LINFINITY supply chain tracking/anti-counterfeiting in blockchain 2.0, as well as introducing ourselves to business entities; monetising businesses with the SaaS approach; and solidifying the fundamentals for following smart data promotion with accumulated end-customers. With our current solutions and platforms, LINFINITY will confirm our intent to cooperate with various business entities – ranging from tobacco and Chinese liquor, to pharmaceutical corporations.
Tips for securely storing your Linfinity
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .