Linkey (LKY) aims to offer safe, convenient, and decentralized financial services such as savings, futures, and digital asset management. Supply professional digital asset related investment services to personal investors and institution investors. Including but not limited to digital asset venture investment and digital assets management.
Linkey is the ERC20 token of SmartContract project. SmartContract project ams to build a platform Easily connect smart contracts to your web application, any API, and widely accepted USD payments.
Professional Digital Assets Investment Services Platform
Supply professional digital asset related investment services to personal investors and institution investors. Including but not limited to digital asset venture investment and digital assets management.
Decentralized Digital Asset Financial Platform
Cooperate with financial institutions to provide a decentralized digital asset financial platform offering services from low to high risk, like savings, insurance and futures based on the combination of public chain and private chain.
Intelligent Financial Community For Digital Asset
Intelligent financial community is the engine of Linkey. It will be made up of financial and technical elite from all of the world. Some development direction and operation mechanism of Linkey will be decided and voted by community.
Why Need Linkey
Chaotic Market with High Risk
The current digital asset market is chaotic, riddled with fraud and indeterminacy. Investors are exposed to high risk.
Participants Lack of expertise
Most of the participants in the digital asset market are lack of risk assessment, related investment knowledge and ability of identifying projects.
Separate from the Real Economy
The digital asset system is separated from real economy. The channel of digital asset and real economy is blocked by multiple reasons like wide fluctuations of digital asset value, supervision and others.
The whole platform is consist of several layers. Infrastructure level based on blockchain technology to support fundamental supports, business services to implement core business logic of Linkey, interface level to provide proper services to Linkey and related third-party applications.
Tips for securely storing your Linkey
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.