About LNX Protocol
The LNX Protocol describes itself as a DAG-based distributed ledger that aims to provide unlimited scalability, instant confirmations, and 51% attack resistance. The ADAM Protocol, its proprietary consensus algorithm, utilizes Proof of Check and Balance (PoCB) with a view towards creating a self-sustaining and decentralized ecosystem. The LNX platform aims to offer a new paradigm that solves the current predicaments of the decentralized economy at stake.
LNX Protocol new level of scalability for smart contract execution and transactions per second enabled by the DAG.
Instantly confirmed transactions for faster and more efficient applications.
LNX Protocol Combined with the Matrix Chain, The PoCB ensures economic finality resulting in higher security from double spending and Sybil attacks.
The topological ordering of the DAG allows participant nodes to process transactions concurrently at arbitrarily high rates without the global knowledge of the system. It provides instant confirmation and a further expansion of scalability limits.
Proof of Checks and Balances
LNX Protocol the Proof of Checks and Balances, two parties known as Miners and Validators govern its consensus. Miners are responsible for aggregating and minting confirmed transactions in the DAG which in turn is validated by Validators through a token staking system. The whole process takes place in different State Matrices height providing a counterbalance of power between different nodes, roles and time periods, and ensuring a higher level of equality among all participants.
. Tokenization Increased usability with real-world assets tokenization.
- Smart Contracts Smart contract creation provided by a hybrid UTXO and account model
- Micropayments Micropayments with comparatively low fees
- DAG Modularity Implementation of LNX’s DAG and StM into pre- existing blockchains
LockTrip is the first marketplace with 0% commission where you can save on average 20% on your hotel and rental bookings compared to anywhere else. Learn how to buy LOC tokens to enable access to our marketplace and its lower prices
Tips for securely storing your LNX Protocol
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .