Lobstex (LOBS) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate LOBS through the process of mining. Lobstex has a current supply of 17,370,599 LOBS with 17,370,587 LOBS in circulation. The last known price of Lobstex is $0.026791 USD and is down 0.22% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $72,842 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Lobstex
1. Ledger Nano S
Ledger Nano S is one of the most versatile and popular and versatile hardware Stellar wallets, that acts like a USB device, that can get plugged into any device via USB port and supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies like Stellar, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, and many more altcoins. Security is what it makes this wallet fall into the top Stellar Lumens wallet category. It includes 2-factor authentication, a secured PIN code, and recovery seed accessibility.
It has a built-in OLED screen, where you can check the transaction details with a double-tap button. Rather than actually storing your currency, the Nano S tracks your XLM holdings on the blockchain.
Click here Ledger Nano S
2. Solar Wallet
Solar wallet is an open-source, secure XLM wallet, which enables multi-sig authorization in just a few clicks. The setup process is pretty simple and easy for beginners. It is available for Android and iOS devices, along with access to different operating systems like Linux, Windows, and Mac. It is one of the best XLM wallets, recommended by the Stellar community themselves.
Click here to access Solar wallet
Lobstr is one of the easy-to-use, no-fuss mobile wallets which handles day to day transactions in a convenient and uncomplicated way. It is one of the best stellar Lumens wallets for ios, with an attractive interface which is very easy to navigate.
Through Lobstr wallet, you can send and receive funds easily and includes features such as 2-factor authentication, fingerprint support, and secure PIN protection- Lobstr wallet review.
Click here to access Lobstr
Astral is a web-based Stellar Lumens wallet with a lot of handy and convenient features. When you sign up for Astral account, all eligible accounts are automatically enrolled, which earns you bonus XLMs every week based on your account balance. 2-factor authentication is a mandate, and data is encrypted with AES-256. An email confirmation is mandatory when you withdraw funds to new addresses. There’s also the added flexibility of being able to generate multiple addresses for easy organization of funds.
Click here to access Astral
5. Atomic Wallet
Atomic wallet is one of the best wallets supporting BCH SV, which is a desktop wallet. Atomic wallet helps the users stay anonymous and secure by advocating decentralization in their process. You can control your own funds and can swap tokens efficiently, as and when required. Atomic wallet is a multi-currency wallet that supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash SV, and many more currencies. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Debian.
Tips for securely storing your PAL Network
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.