At Localmonero.co , goal is to establish a safe and easy-to-use person-to-person platform to allow anyone to trade their local currency for Monero, anywhere. The users post advertisements specifying their preferred method of payment (e.g. bank transfer, cash, online payment processor like PayPal, gift cards, etc), other users reply to these advertisements, LocalMonero escrows the Monero from the user that is the Monero seller in a given trade and releases the Monero to the buyer when the seller confirms that they have received the payment from the buyer. LocalMonero can also step in to mediate any dispute that may arise.
How To Start With Localmonero.co
To start trading with Localmonero.co ,Indian residents first have to sign up for an account by following the steps below.
Step 1. Click on the “Login/Signup” link on the top right hand corner of the Localmonero.co website.
Step 2. In the form, fill in your first name, last name, mobile number, email ID and password.
Step 3. If you have a referral code, enter the code while creating your account.
Step 4. Submit the form and wait for an activation email to be sent to you.
Step 5. Click on the “confirm email” link in the activation email.
Step 6. After your account is activated, you’ll be sent a 6 digit one time password (OTP), which you have to enter after logging into your Localmonero.co account.
How We Are Different
On LocalMonero you are dealing with humans. Unlike centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, you make a trade directly with another person. This makes the process lean and fast, as there is no corporate overhead. You get your Monero instantly. Also, LocalMonero can support every payment method its user community supports, making it possible for users without access to traditional banking to also be able to buy or sell Monero. For every transaction, LocalMonero offers escrow or transaction service to protect the buyer of Monero.
Registering, buying and selling Monero is completely free. LocalMonero users who create advertisements are charged a 1% fee for every completed trade.
Monero transaction fees
Transactions to wallets of other LocalMonero users are free. Transactions to other Monero wallets are subject to the Monero network transaction fee. The current fee is visible on the wallet page under the heading Outgoing Monero Fees. The transaction fee is paid from your LocalMonero wallet when you send a transaction.
Affiliate Program Terms
• You can link to any individual page, such as country listing or payment method listing, or anything else on LocalMonero.
• You will earn XMR from the users who arrive to the site through your affiliate link register and make trades.
• Payouts will be made daily to your LocalMonero wallet as XMR.
• Commissions will be paid for one year from the user’s registration. Commission is based on the income the new user brings for LocalMonero (trading fees).
• If you have active coupons, your total coupon rebates for a given period will be subtracted from your affiliate earnings for the same given period. If your total rebate amount for a given period is greater than or equal to the affiliate earnings for the same given period, you will not receive any affiliate earnings for that given period.
• Any foul play, such as misleading advertising, is forbidden.
• Spamming is forbidden. Spamming includes sending unsubscribed private or public messages on forums/reddit, unsubscribed mass-mail, etc.
• Adding hidden iframes on a website in order to capture affiliates is forbidden. Only affiliate iframes or direct links to the webpage are allowed.
• LocalMonero has the right to disable any affiliate user at any given time. If you breach the terms, your affiliate program will be terminated.
Please send a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce the bug to to [email protected]. By submitting a bug, you agree to be bound by the above rules. Known issues SHA256.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .