LockTrip (LOC) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. LockTrip has a current supply of 18,585,933 LOC with 14,952,163 LOC in circulation. The last known price of LockTrip is $0.646282 USD and is up 5.09% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 13 active market(s) with $122,755 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
As for the “learning curve” problem, LockTrip is offering a model where users can pay with their credit card—the system will automatically purchase the necessary tokens on crypto exchanges. Users do not feel like they are using cryptocurrencies as everything is taken care of behind the scenes.
Trust Wallet began as an ethereum wallet but has since evolved into a multi cryptocurrency wallet that supports most major cryptocurrencies like and constantly adding support for more coins. Trust Wallet provides a full security audited system to send, receive and store multiple digital assets. With Trust Wallet you have complete control over your private keys that are only stored on your device
Trust Wallet is the premier mobile ethereum wallet which works with any ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721 tokens. Trust Wallet also supports the main blockchains in the Ethereum ecosystem – Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Callisto. Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet app.
Download Trust Wallet
Buying LockTrip (LOC) for funds from your bank requires a 2-step process. You’re going to buy some BTC or ETH from an exchange that accepts deposits from a debit card or bank account, and then you’re going to transfer your newly bought crypto to a marketplace that sells LOC in exchange for bitcoin or Ether.
Ledger Nano S
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
LOC Token Economy
- Sold To Public – 50%
- Retained For Team, Advisors, Community, Early Backers – 25%
- Reserve For Future Development – 25%
- Current Supply = 9.3 Million LOC
- Total Supply = 18.6 Million LOC
- Type = ERC20
- Exchange Listed = Yes
Tips for securely storing your LockTrip
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.