LoyalCoin (LYL) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the NEM platform. LoyalCoin has a current supply of9,000,000,000 LYL with 5,353,626,190 LYL in circulation. The last known price of LoyalCoin is $0.001021 USD and is up2.33% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $862,403 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
LoyalCoin: Loyalty Rewards Worldwide
LoyalCoin: Loyalty Rewards Everywhere
Earn this loyalty point across multiple merchants, then use it to get rewards, perks, vouchers, or even money.
Unlock the endless possibilities of LoyalCoin. Send, receive, earn, redeem, convert, exchange, use, and more! LoyalCoin puts value back to customer loyalty rewards with a universal system that can make use of your points in more ways than ever before, across more and more brands. Unlock the endless possibilities of LoyalCoin with the LoyalWallet, the universal customer loyalty app. Earn and redeem, send and receive, convert and exchange, and more!
How do I use LoyalWallet
Why Choose Loyal Wallet
Earn and Redeem
Send and Receive
Convert and Exchange
Tips for securely storing your MOAC
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.