Lunes describes itself as a Brazilian technology company that creates B2B and B2C blockchain solutions. Its services and products aim to democratize finance by offering fundraising, payment methods, and commercial automation using cryptocurrencies.
A Lunes Wallet é uma carteira indicada para qualquer tipo de usuário, do iniciante ao avançado, que possui um sistema descentralizado, com alto nível de segurança e um design totalmente inovador. Você está prestes a se registrar na melhor carteira de todas as galáxias! Quer saber o porquê?! Se liga no que a gente faz:
Store Multiple Coins
The practicality of an internet banking, with the freedom of digital coins and blockchain security. We have developed a platform with several solutions in one place, the multi-currency wallet of Lunes, in it is possible to store the main cryptocurrencies of the market and Real (Brazilian currency).
Make your coins render
Leasing is the way for you to rent your Lunes to a computer that validates transactions that occur throughout Lunes’ network. Your coins will still be in your possession and you will receive new coins as a reward for contributing to the validations on network.
Leasing & Savings
- Real gain with Lunes Leasing can be up to 5% per year *.
- You can cancel at any time.
- Your money is in your possession.
- Leasing is deflationary
Add credit on your cell phone
The practical use of your digital currencies in your day to day life is now possible with the recharging of credits. In a quick and practical way you can recharge your mobile phone using digital and/or Real currency in your Lunes wallet.
Pay bills directly from your wallet
In the Lunes wallet you can use your cryptocurrencies and/or Real to pay bank slips in a practical, safe way and receive cashback – where you get back part of the amount spent. Whether by your computer, your smartphone browser, or your Android and IOS app.
Welcome to Lunes Wallet! Lunes Wallet is suitable for any type of user, from beginner to advanced, with a decentralized system with a high level of security and a totally innovative design. You are about to register in the best wallet of all galaxies! Want to know why?! See what they do: They are the first multi-service portfolio in the world. Multi-currencies – With Lunes Wallet you can already store, send and receive 7 cryptocurrencies, they are:
◉ Lunes wallet
◉ Bitcoin wallet
◉ Ethereum wallet
◉ Litecoin wallet
◉ Dash Wallet
◉ Tether wallet
◉ Bitcoin Cash wallet
Click here To Download Lunes Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Lunes
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .