LUXCoin is a blockchain solutions and services ecosystem that focuses on designing and building enterprise ready security and privacy products. The Luxcore platform relies on the ground-breaking PHI2 algorithm fueled blockchain to develop and implement it’s core product offerings. This includes the open source blockchain token of value, Lux Coin & the enterprise consumer focused, closed source products like LuxGate and Parallel Masternodes.
LUXCoin (LUX) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate LUX through the process of mining. LUXCoin has a current supply of 8,054,231 LUX with 6,054,231 LUX in circulation. The last known price of LUXCoin is $0.365215 USD and is up 6.51% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $929 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
The platform also aims to bring the usage of blockchain to the mainstream by bridging the gap between normal consumers and enterprise users through specific product use-case meant for each.
With the upcoming releases, apart from being a secure crypto coin, Luxcore will introduce Segwit, Smart-Contracts, LuxGate through the innovative Parallel Masternode System providing a Private Network for enterprises and business on top of the existing Masternode feature for the Public Network.
Special features Of LUXCoin
A Lux Masternode is a 24/7/365 dedicated server connected to the blockchain network which adds an additional layer of stability and two additional levels of functionality to the network. The additional functions are increased transactions speeds and enablement of LuxSend.
To run a Lux Masternode, a user is required to have 16,120 LUX in a wallet. Masternode owners earn rewards for supporting the network and providing the additional services. Masternode rewards are 20% and are randomly paid to the Masternode Owners who support the network.
hrough the introduction of SegWit, Lux will separate transaction signatures. This is achieved by stripping the signature from within the input and structuring it to the end of a transaction. This ensures higher security as it prevents the receiver from intercepting and modifying the sender’s transaction ID in a bid to get more coins from the sender as the data is “detached” from the transaction.
With a current block size of 4MB and block time of 60 sec, the addition of SegWit will effectively increase transaction size and address transaction malleability issues currently plaguing blockchains. This will prove critical in the scalability of the Lux blockchain.
Lux will introduce Smart Contract capability that will enable the unification of blockchains through LuxGate and PMN. These Smart Contracts can be deployed directly from the wallet and can trigger cross network transactions and tasks based on pre-defined conditions.
This will enable the technical scaling of the network to build Enterprise DApps on the Lux chain. Smart Contracts will be deployed along with the introduction of SegWit release.
PoS Web Wallet
In March of 2018, LUXCore unveiled its First of a Kind web based wallet with the ability to run PoS for our investors. This is revolutionary as they are the first to be able to bring this to market and is offered as a free service to all LUX holders. The LuxCore PoS Web Wallet will be offered to interested blockchain providers as a Software as a Service(SaaS) model by the end of Q3 2018/end of 2018.
• 2FA Authentification
• Stress functionality and Security
• The ability to import/export keys
• Registration with email address or Google single sign-on (SOS). More SSO’s available in the commercial product
• View the value of LUX in BTC and USDT
Instead of watching from the outside, Luxcore users can jump right in and start having a direct hand in the Luxcore ecosystem’s distributed consensus and function. Settlement and execution of Luxcore storage and transactions are now literally at your fingertips, enabling you can send and receive LUX on the go, all the while remaining confident that your funds and information are protected.
Coupled with extremely high degrees of decentralization – through the deployment of both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and numerous parallel nodes – and increased control for LUX users – through user retention of their private keys – and there’s no wonder why the LUX PoS mobile wallet is the perfect wallet for LUX and crypto users of all backgrounds (novice, expert, or somewhere in between).
• Quick & easy staking setup
• Stake LUX on the go
• Reduced carbon footprint
• Static LUX staking rewards
• Auto combine small inputs for a better experience
• User control of private keys
• Ability to import/export private keys
• Fingerprint / Face / Email verification
• Coin control via address selection
Tips for securely storing your LUXCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.