About Maverick Chain
Maverick Chain (MVC) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Maverick Chain has a current supply of 200,000,000 MVC with 106,936,231 MVC in circulation. The last known price of Maverick Chain is $0.006000 USD and is up 4.61% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $6,751 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Maverick Chain is a blockchain financial BAAS platform which includes various products and functionalities. The main functionalities of MVC BAAS are: TTPay – a cryptocurrency payment platform; TTBTC crypto assets management; MVChain consortium blockchain network for asset liquidation.
TTPay core functionalities
TTPay Payment SDK/Api
Cyptocurrency payment SDK/API for developers/enterprises. Easy to integrate for developers Do not need any blockchain knowledge to integrate.
Cold Storage Blockchain
Offline server that keeps numerous private keys Encrypted private keys for double protection Disaster recovery backup.
TTBTC is a professional crypto asset management product.
Considering the big fluctuation of prices of crypto assets, we cooperate with professional crypto asset management corporation TTBTC.com, which is our affiliated company, and provides professional financial management service for enterprises who accept cryptocurrency. TTBTC will trade mainly futures, options and other derivatives to hedge the risk and gaining profits for customers.
MVChain consortium blockchain network for asset liquidation
MVC Consortium Blockchain solution can be used on financial assets liquidation between different corporations. MVChain is focused on building a high performance blockchain financial BAAS platform for business. They help business customers to use blockchain technology to reform traditional finance market.
MVChain is a solution for financial assets liquidation between different corporations. Through this consortium blockchain, every members can verify data from the membership corporations while the data keeper corporation can keep their data in secret and encrypted.
MVC token is the access to various features and functionalities that TTPay, TTBTC and MVChain offers. It also acts as a fee payment token and a discount token for business customers and enterprises.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing Maverick Chain
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Click Here To Buy Trezor Wallet.
Tips for securely storing your Maverick Chain
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .