MenaPay aims to replace cash and traditional banking tools used for online and offline transactions in daily life. MenaPay complies with the rules of Islamic Finance – it is interest-free and independent from banks while allowing end users (including the unbanked) to top-up their digital wallets.
MenaPay revolutionary approach replaces cash and traditional banking tools used for online and offline transactions in daily life. MenaPay complies with the rules of Islamic Finance. MenaPay is interest-free and independent from banks, end users can top-up their digital wallet even though they do not have any bank account or credit card. Thanks to the blockchain technology, transactions are witnessed by audit companies.
MenaPay brings easy to use solutions such as desktop and mobile wallets, integration APIs and SDKs, reporting and management dashboard for the merchants with Arabic user interface. Individuals can install the Mobile Payment app to their IOS or Android devices in order to make online or offline payments.
USD backed a single currency to be used for cross border transactions. MenaCash is a stable currency, doesn’t fluctuate and always equal to 1 USD.
MenaPay is working with a large reseller network where users can digitize their cash. You can see these top-up points on the map of MenaPay mobile application.
QR Code Scan
Making online and offline payments with MenaPay is as easy as scanning a QR Code. This will simplify the payment process for both sellers and buyers.
MenaPay Platform is used in diverse places such as; restaurants, coffee shops, shopping malls, gas stations, vending machines, online platforms and more! MenaPay allows users to transfer money for their daily needs securely. With the MenaPay application, you can send, spend, and manage your money from your own digital wallet.
MenaPay: Gateway to Cashless Society
Fully secured: MenaPay provides the most secure payment platform thanks to blockchain technology.
Easy payments: With MenaPay, online and in-store payments are easy as scanning a QR Code
Bank independent: Top up your mobile wallet at MenaPay resellers and convert your cash to MenaCash. No bank account needed.
Fast and Secure
In order to make your online and offline shopping experience much faster and safer, you can use the MenaPay Mobile Application. You can buy MenaCash from Resellers or via Wire Transfer, Credit Card and more options to make payment in online or in-store shopping and transfer MenaCash with faster and safer way.
Use MenaCash to Send Money
MenaPay Send money to your friends and family by simply using a QR code, Email, Phone number or username. Enter the amount of Menacash you would like to send and confirm the transfer.
It takes only around 5-7 seconds for the transaction to be completed.
Use MenaCash to Receive Money
Click on Request MenaCash and get your QR scanned or share your transfer link.
Once sender confirms the transfer, in a couple of seconds you will receive MenaCash.
MenaPay is the first blockchain based non-bank digital payment gateway for building the biggest cashless society in the world. It focuses on the MENA region primarily. MenaPay allows users to transfer money within daily life in a secure, fast and decentralized way. MenaPay also focuses on building a large ecosystem for consumers and merchants who prefer MenaPay as their primary method of payment for any digital business such as e-commerce, online/offline or traditional P2P transactions in every aspect of their daily lives.
Now you can access digital products with MenaPay and shop online easier! MenaPay Platform is used in diverse places such as; restaurants, coffee shops, shopping malls, gas stations, vending machines, online platforms and more!
MenaPay also provides the Reseller Network including internet cafes, jewellery shops, exchange offices, oil stations for converting cash into MenaCash. The users can find the nearest Reseller point as well as get directions through the app.
Tips for securely storing your MenaPay
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .