MenaPay aims to replace cash and traditional banking tools used for online and offline transactions in daily life. MenaPay complies with the rules of Islamic Finance – it is interest-free and independent from banks while allowing end users (including the unbanked) to top-up their digital wallets.
MenaPay revolutionary approach replaces cash and traditional banking tools used for online and offline transactions in daily life. MenaPay complies with the rules of Islamic Finance. MenaPay is interest-free and independent from banks, end users can top-up their digital wallet even though they do not have any bank account or credit card. Thanks to the blockchain technology, transactions are witnessed by audit companies.
QR Code Scan
How It Works
MenaPay: Gateway to Cashless Society
Fast and Secure
In order to make your online and offline shopping experience much faster and safer, you can use the MenaPay Mobile Application. You can buy MenaCash from Resellers or via Wire Transfer, Credit Card and more options to make payment in online or in-store shopping and transfer MenaCash with faster and safer way.
Use MenaCash to Send Money
It takes only around 5-7 seconds for the transaction to be completed.
Use MenaCash to Receive Money
Once sender confirms the transfer, in a couple of seconds you will receive MenaCash.
MenaPay is the first blockchain based non-bank digital payment gateway for building the biggest cashless society in the world. It focuses on the MENA region primarily. MenaPay allows users to transfer money within daily life in a secure, fast and decentralized way. MenaPay also focuses on building a large ecosystem for consumers and merchants who prefer MenaPay as their primary method of payment for any digital business such as e-commerce, online/offline or traditional P2P transactions in every aspect of their daily lives.
Now you can access digital products with MenaPay and shop online easier! MenaPay Platform is used in diverse places such as; restaurants, coffee shops, shopping malls, gas stations, vending machines, online platforms and more!
MenaPay also provides the Reseller Network including internet cafes, jewellery shops, exchange offices, oil stations for converting cash into MenaCash. The users can find the nearest Reseller point as well as get directions through the app.
Tips for securely storing your MenaPay
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.