Mercury (MER) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Waves platform. Mercury has a current supply of 100,000,000MER. The last known price of Mercury is $0.055570 USD and is up 2.66% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $257,724 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Please download the newest version of Waves Wallet at https://wavesplatform.com. Import your seed words and you will have access to swap your Darcrus to Jupiter and use Darcrus (or Mercury!) as a fee, if you have those tokens.
You can find the web wallet at https://wallet.sigwo.com. Please only use this to export your seed words. You can download the NEW Jupiter wallet at https://github.com/sigwotechnologies/jupiter/releases!
Darcrus Waves asset ID is: K5JcgN8UdwNdh5sbdAuPMm5XEd5aFvoXaC3iHsHVz1d
Mercury Waves asset ID is: HzfaJp8YQWLvQG4FkUxq2Q7iYWMYQ2k8UF89vVJAjWPj
Tips for securely storing your Mercury
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.