MESG is an application/workflow development platform made of a decentralized network of intercompatible services. Any API, blockchain or decentralized network can be connected to services; interoperability between all services are managed by the MESG Engine regardless of languages or data formats. Users sell or purchase intercompatible services in the open MESG Marketplace, allowing developers to save significant time and/or generate income from their work.
Mesg.com is an application/workflow development platform made of a decentralized network of intercompatible services. Any API, blockchain or decentralized network can be connected to services. Interoperability between all services are managed by the MESG Engine regardless of languages or data formats. Users sell or purchase intercompatible services in the open MESG Marketplace, allowing developers to save significant time and/or generate income from their work.
The new economy of app development
MESG Build applications and workflows using shareable integrations from any service, app, blockchain or decentralized network.
A suite of tools to connect together services with other devices and applications. Control the flow of data and level of security between your whole stack of technologies.
Mesg.com decentralized marketplace built to save time in development. Reuse intercompatible application components and earn tokens when your work is reused by others.
How much does MESG cost
Anyone can use MESG for free to build applications on a local computer. However, not all functionalities will always be free.
If developers want to use MESG decentralized network to run and execute their applications, they must first pay MESG Tokens to other network participants to run and secure their applications. The MESG Foundation will not take a cut from transactions between users
Developers and participants can also earn tokens by using MESG depending on their desired level of involvement. Developers who build services or help execute, validate events and tasks in applications will earn MESG Tokens for their participation.
How can I earn tokens with MESG
A self-regulating economy is a major part of Mesg.com. Firstly, each time a new service is built, it can be shared and reused. The creators of services are free to choose the price in MESG Tokens that participants will pay to use the service. As part of this, service builders also decide how much each participant (emitters, validators and executors) is paid for their help.
Secondly, participants who commit to running their computers to support data processing in the Network are paid for their participation. The number of tokens each of these participants earns is determined by the Service’s creator, so participants can choose which processes will be most lucrative for them.
How much time can I save by using MESG
Sharing and reusing code translates into significant time savings for developers.
Services built on MESG are reusable, so when reused, work is saved each time henceforth. Additionally, since the tools in the MESG SDK handle communications between services, the portion of time spent getting the two services to connect and cooperate with each other is done automatically.
Tips for securely storing your MESG
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .